Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

anyone have a link?
roll.gif

MrGhostMemphis,

I mean I got the error code message that I had when I got the 2 and 3's. It read something like - "Error Code - Someone else is trying to purchase this item. Please try again in a short while". I assumed I was in a line.

I had the same with the others, kept trying, and got them. It was doing the some today, but never got them in my cart. The V's showed as "out of stock" instantly, then a pair of size 14 was available, then size 9.5. I tried for the 9.5, but no luck.

Last edited:
Like honestly why can't nike just do encrypted tweets to throw the bots off... How hard would that be....

So I know they're TLO, but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere in regards to whether the IV or the V will be available on any other site like Finish Line for example. I know Foot Locker is in store only, can anyone answer my question as to whether these are strictly on NDC?

So I know they're TLO, but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere in regards to whether the IV or the V will be available on any other site like Finish Line for example. I know Foot Locker is in store only, can anyone answer my question as to whether these are strictly on NDC?
only online source for these is NDC

NDC online as far as online goes.

What does encrypted mean? I'm wondering because I'm relying on keywords in tweetdeck and I'm wondering if it will mess that up?

only online source for these is NDC

Oh okay, I've never had luck with NDC and was hoping for Finish Line since I won no raffles but that's cool too if they evened everything out and gave us a leveled out battleground lol.

NDC online as far as online goes.

What does encrypted mean? I'm wondering because I'm relying on keywords in tweetdeck and I'm wondering if it will mess that up?

Encrypted basically means harder for a bot to detect.

I am hoping to grab the V and use the 20% that nike gave out for the late gamma 11 delivery.
Waking at 4:50 just to get $100 revenue. I guess it is worth it. Then napping then trying again a few hours later.
Life of a shoehead?
no... life of a reseller.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom