• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Not everyone is a Kobe fan tho. A lot of people are only fan of his shoes. Many people that buy his shoes (to wear) can't stand him.

Not everyone is a Kobe fan tho. A lot of people are only fan of his shoes. Many people that buy his shoes (to wear) can't stand him.
Think his line of sneakers is great. As a person/player, I would be a member of the group who can't stand him. So you raise a very valid point.

Okay this is what i think:

The only way to make it a fair even playing field for everyone is to release these limited shoes at retail only. No twitter link or online. Instead of raffles. Come up with trivia question contest that base on Nike history or the history of its athletes. Before the release day. Customer would come to their local store. Either HOH or Niketown, FA, FINISHLINE etc. Employee provides a computer generated question. You have 10 seconds to answer. Only customers who answer the trivia questions correctly can participate in purchasing the shoes. Trivia question should be random and instant with a 10 seconds window to answer. That way people can't cheat or rely on google. Those who got the trivia right can then reserve their size. Do this until the sizes are all reserved.

This imo is the fairest way. You're in control of your own faith. If you want a chance to buy the shoes you would have to answer the trivia correctly and timely.

Lmao bruh. Just stop. Nike is working on something. Just be patient. Its not like we would all get the shoes anyway. They are very limited. There is a problem and mainly it's production numbers and distribution. The bots won't be stopped. Ever. There is always a way around.

I wouldn't care if they only released one pair in each size for the whole world, just make the system fair.

They should give out tickets the same week of the release. Each ticket should have its own unique verification code that you insert on the website during the day of release. I think this could work. Maybe I'm reaching. :lol: :lol:

They should give out tickets the same week of the release. Each ticket should have its own unique verification code that you insert on the website during the day of release. I think this could work. Maybe I'm reaching.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i always though the fnl draft worked well, but there's just way to many shoes that drop to do that for every single shoe 

Last edited:
You know, it gets pretty damn discouraging when you continually strike out on releases that you actually want and would wear the crap out of.

i feel like crying guys lol. only shoe in packed I wanted the most. I cant bring myself to pay $400 + for a pair of basketball shoes. tried so hard for these, i should have just shelled out the $100 on RSVP sites :smh:

i hope my luck changes for 6 at least, after that im just giving up on pack

If you used the moourl early link for the Prelude V and your order got cancelled:

Share with me the following info:

1) What did you use to access the product page? The moourl.com link or did you use the fully redirected link?

2) What time did you access the link?

3) What time did you add to cart?

4) Was the add to cart process manual or did you use a bot?

5) If you used a bot - does it include mouse events?

Used the moourl link which redirected me to the actual link, kept refreshing until it went live at 8am on the dot. Used add to cart, went directly into cart with no wait whatsoever. Stalled and checked out at 8:05am, order is now preparing to ship. I also used your link on the SC GP Gloves and got 2 pairs shipped.

The fair way to do things is first come first serve during a time early in the morning. No lining up early.

Some one comes down the line every 15 mins and checks in with the people in line who have their # in line. Sole Collector did this in the past with LBJ af1 event Nike SF 2004.

You have your place in line and they write down your name and size. If you get out of line or let people cut when they check in again your # and name will be crossed out.

Stores should have employees that have a size list and mark off the remaining sizes. That should prevent people from cutting and cheating and people would rest assure they are gonna get a size they're knowing they are buying.

Customers should only be allowed one shoe per style. Not just 1 shoe from the release. All these raffles are fixed along with RSVP. TLO online just need that unique spam word to type in to get to next page.

I have to resort to reseller price for these.

for some reason, people thought i had the info for the early prelude links and got pm's. told them what i knew but it wasn't the whole answer since I didn't know myself. no reply back or thanks. i see why people don't want to share or get hated on when they share. quick to ask for help but manners are out the window when they get or don't get what they want.

just like when i scored on some tech fleece windrunners on the cheap and tried to pass the savings on by selling at costs on NT. people still tried to low ball me knowing that.

Last edited:
wish i knew about an early link or got shared with me

if my order got cancelled idc, i just wanted the V's :frown:

maybe the VIs? :nerd:

I've learned to accept that it would be impossible for me to get any prelude from now on... first of all i am from PHILs so my only chance is through NDC.. but now with all the early links and all that bots everywhere, even my ninja clicking skills aain't gonna help 

That twitter redirect page also sucks... it takes a very long time too load and sometimes it takes me around 5-10 secs to reach the product page... by which time the product is already sold out

Anyway, anyone noticed that nike also has the origin mirror site just like FNL? Not that it matters because i can't add to cart any products on the mirror site

Actually, the way to check who is coming from the legit Twitter link is simple... nike just has to install some tracking software such as Google Analytics and see where people who bought the pairs came from. If they came from the shortened Twitter URL, then they should be allowed to purchase. If not, then they should be cancelled. I don't know why Nke can't figure that piece out... but i guess they just don't care anymore as long as they get the money

Will still try to cop preludes next week... better than not trying

well even PayPal gets a cut so 350 after fees and everything is closer to $310 which is kinda a little, especially for the bigger szs. Good luck finding em for $350 though, especially with that GITD bottom
paypal cuts 4% , 4% from 350 is 14 not 40 lmao .... , most resellers are greedy bastards they want to sell through PP invoice for as much they d sell on ebay with all the fees they d get there 

Hey guys, I havent been keeping up with this thread because the only shoe I like is the one releasing next week. I just wanna know: 

what days have the HOH been doing raffles for the preludes? Is it the usual wed/thursday tickets? And how limited exactly are they?

Thanks. 

Been to bummed to come in here for a while,  3 more chances.  I should be just happy I got the 1's

Back
Top Bottom