• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
its a blessing in disguise. More times then not a sz14 is the last sz to sell out in store. The time that is does sell its usually the first one gone, same with the 13. So its either or when it comes to having big feet.
True.  It drives me nuts when people can't get their size and buy up the bigger sizes just to compensate.  Leave it on the shelf for me to grab later.  lol.

i dont even have a chance on NDC... at least with ftl, eastbay, Fa i feel like i have a shot at copping.

still waiting in line for a 9.. meanwhile i manage to snag 2 pair of yeezy roshes that just restocked LOL
laugh.gif
How did you catch that?

True.  It drives me nuts when people can't get their size and buy up the bigger sizes just to compensate.  Leave it on the shelf for me to grab later.  lol.
not really with the 14 but the 13 is the money size. It usually goes for the most in the aftermarket, word to the prelude vs. If a shoe is limited ill take a 14, like with the prelude ivs I have, but I generally try to get a 13(or smaller, depending on the shoe

I struck out today but oh well I'm thankful I have 2-5. Hopefully can cop 7-8 since those seem to be a little less "hyped."

also failed on preludes...s/o to sneakernews for the link to roshe restock lol....bittersweet smh

Back
Top Bottom