• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
All i see are 5s & 6s for sale in crazy prices around me. Everything seems to have dried up unless you're willing to pay 5-600

oqium had a full size run at 5. got 6 pairs then recieved an email saying all orders were cancelled and that the shoe sold out in store the day before. lmao
Which store are you talking about? oqium.nl, oqiumstore.com???

As far as I know, oqiumstore Paris always had issues with limited releases, keeping them for friends and family or lying to their customer.

Also HOH Paris have connections with resellers letting them know before hand they have limited stocks of limited releases and twitting the info like hours after camp out has started!!!!

Only chance for us in Europ is having good connections, internet or stores managers!!! 

End of rant.

Dudes be hating on ES but he the only person I know that publicly drops the early link, only saw 1 in this thread and it wasn't early enough to help.

So is the 9 masterpiece the end of the prelude or more of a general launch like the KPs?

Just got shipping confirm, earliest I have received in a while. Just an FYI for anyone keeping their eye out for their own. 

Are the 8's gonna be limited ? 
tongue.gif

is it me or are all the preludes starting to dry up. I've been monitoring ebay once every day, and I see less and less pairs of V's, IV's, and VI's. Right now its saturated with the VII's and most of them didn't even receive them from NDC yet. So far I've seen $400 lowest for VII's. I'm about to jump on some and try to lower the price to around $350. But prelude V's are number 1 priority, and III's are not that bad on prices right now either, then comes the VII's
I can't find anything in 11.5 even close to a price I'd pay. It's getting ridiculous, only 2 pairs of 1s on ebay, one for $800 and one for $2,600 and a pair of 6s for $2k. I can't even believe people think they're getting anything close to 2k for a pair of Kobe's that were released to the public.

Pretty sure theres more yeezy then prelude individual just saying I dont care what they are worth u wear my shoe and never sold unless I won extra via raffle

I got lucky and landed a GS pair of the VII's.  Were these supposed to be priced at $95 MSRP or is the $125 MSRP that I paid correct?  I believe it was $95 for the VI's but they mistakenly charged $125 for them.  Could have been that they mistakenly advertised $95 and had to honor the price.

What's the case with the VII's GS MSRP price?  Is $125 correct?

Thanks in advanced

I got lucky and landed a GS pair of the VII's.  Were these supposed to be priced at $95 MSRP or is the $125 MSRP that I paid correct?  I believe it was $95 for the VI's but they mistakenly charged $125 for them.  Could have been that they mistakenly advertised $95 and had to honor the price.

What's the case with the VII's GS MSRP price?  Is $125 correct?

Thanks in advanced
All GS preludes are $125. 

$125 is the correct pricing for GS, they made a mistake and marked the VI at $95. Some were charged $125 but you could've gotten it price adjusted. They didn't make that mistake for the VII GS

I can't find anything in 11.5 even close to a price I'd pay. It's getting ridiculous, only 2 pairs of 1s on ebay, one for $800 and one for $2,600 and a pair of 6s for $2k. I can't even believe people think they're getting anything close to 2k for a pair of Kobe's that were released to the public.

Yeezy's released to the public and they fetch 2000 -3000$$$

Prelude more limited yeezy way more hype just like galaxy foams dbs etc. Prelude prolly most limited shoe of recent time production wise and places to get them.

Someone just offered me yeezy 2s for 6 of my preludes yes including the prelude 1s
Smh

Technically that's about right, yeezy 2s are around 2500+, if you sell each prelude for $450 it comes to $2700. Then again it's what the yeezys are worth to you. I sold my plat yeezy 2 for $1400 months back. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $400 for any preludes. Prelude 1s are not yeezy 2 status, don't make yourself sound like a fool by saying that. I can pull 6 listing right now for prelude 1 around 400-500 which I'm sure you can lower down because these sellers are just using the highballing technique. I wouldn't trade my solar yeezy 2 for 3 pairs of prelude 1's. Hell I wouldn't trade it for 6 preludes, give me the whole pack if you want my solar yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom