• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
So to those people that think the P2s is going to go no higher than 375 so in two years if I decide to buy them they will still be the same price?

Got my prelude 3s today from someone who just really is not too into sneakers, sold them to me for 250! Only tried on, figured thats a pretty good come up pricewise. I know theyre not as hyped as some others, but i love the 3 model, and the detail on them is awesome! 

View media item 772416View media item 772417my VII came in today.

glue stains on the gold heal cup.
a clean straight scuff on the right
two small rubbed out on the gold heal cup to show the silver underneath at the peaks

cost $364
ain't mad at all.

glue was easy to rub off.
scuff and silver undercoat woulda happened eventual after a few wears.

went up half a sz as normal for the 7s, but snugger than the others. expect to break in and fit smooth.

Last edited:
My 1's came in the mail today (worked a trade for Oregon Foams + a little cash) and my V's will be here tomorrow. Just because I know NT loves it, I'll take a family pic with my iPhone and be sure to post it. 

^The only thing the blue does is delay the inevitable. I don't personally know of a way to completely prevent it, but you could sole glow them to turn them more clear again.

Last edited:
of course no doubt about it, icy sole tend to yellowing faster than other

How long does it usually take to yellow? I have a pair of 11s bred and mambacurials I wear pretty often and both soles still look pretty clear and no yellow color

How long does it usually take to yellow? I have a pair of 11s bred and mambacurials I wear pretty often and both soles still look pretty clear and no yellow color
those 2 at least translucent sole with dark colors, comparing icy sole (translucent sole with light blue color) more easily yellowing. like my dunk sb concord i just worn it one time and they started yellowing after that :smh:

Neither 1 of those shoes have clear soles tho lol.
i get it he means with translucent sole

If you: (1) have the money; (2) want the shoe; and (3) think it's a good deal yourself, do it up my man. People will hate on here and say, "it's people like you why re-sellers are so big" and "you're the reason Nike charges high price points on the shoes", but do what you want. It's your money... live it up. 

Back
Top Bottom