• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Santa Monica HOH has like 18 pairs of each shoe according to one of the district managers I was talking too. Said opening got pushed back to April.
I where's the Santa Monica HoH gonna be located at ? On the third street promenade ?
Damn... Wonder if they'd open a new one on the promenade, because th footlocker that's already there is small as hell.

Damn can't even see anything. Should've sold the kicks bought better seats lol

Ha! The seats aren't as bad as it looks. Took the pic at a strange angle. Those kicks will give me a lot more joy than one game with ridiculously overpriced seats. Lakers tickets are still stupid expensive even though they're running a D league squad right now.

Ha! The seats aren't as bad as it looks. Took the pic at a strange angle. Those kicks will give me a lot more joy than one game with ridiculously overpriced seats. Lakers tickets are still stupid expensive even though they're running a D league squad right now.
Nah... There's a trick to getting tickets for cheap but I'll leave that for another thread.

I hope NTLA and/or SM restock on Wednesday :nerd:

Santa Monica HOH has like 18 pairs of each shoe according to one of the district managers I was talking too. Said opening got pushed back to April.
I where's the Santa Monica HoH gonna be located at ? On the third street promenade ?
Damn... Wonder if they'd open a new one on the promenade, because th footlocker that's already there is small as hell.

Could be. I work in the promenade and saw that theres a footlocker "coming soon" ad plastered on the windows of one of the closed stores on the promenade.

im waiting for the people who got lucky on the NTNY restock to put up their pairs desperately for some cash to pickup All Star weekend crap. 

If they did it would be a wrap by the time you got there
laugh.gif
Sad but true... smh

looks like nike has another cash cow for the next decade judging by this hype. probably not for as long as jordans, but retro kobes will be big for a bit if they start treating it like the Jordan line

Anyone check today if NTNY or Mercer have any more in stock?  

Well since NTNY sent out the official tweet that they're sold out, I would imagine they're done. Mercer might have had a few behind the stock room but they're pretty much accounted for, employees texting friends about a silent restock.

Any restock now should be on NDC

I've gotten quite a few PMs so to clarify, I guess it's not necessarily a "trick" but there is a way to go about getting good tickets for cheaper than normal. Anyway, nothing at NTLA or SM today?

Back
Top Bottom