• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Nice pics! The P3's look good in pictures but can't picture myself wearing them personally. I'm still looking for the Prelude 4 and 6 and I'll be good with the Preludes.

has anyone come across any fake pairs of preludes, more specifically, the prelude 5?? Thanks in advance! About to triple up and just wondering, this guy on a local page of mine wants DS concords and $50 which is a pretty good deal i'd say. 

Last edited:
has anyone come across any fake pairs of preludes, more specifically, the prelude 5?? Thanks in advance! About to triple up and just wondering, this guy on a local page of mine wants DS concords and $50 which is a pretty good deal i'd say. 
no, never saw fake prelude. nike doing good job to keep all the material in secret :D

There are P7s but poorly made its not even close 
laugh.gif

TRIPLE up??? Damn. I'm still trying to get ONE. Must be nice lol.

TRIPLE up??? Damn. I'm still trying to get ONE. Must be nice lol.
it isn't like i got money to burn, i sold some stuff and what not, you guys know how it is, paid 500 and 520 for the two pairs I have now. This deal for a pair of ds cords +50 on my end for a 3rd pair is almost a no brainer. Concords WILL release again, Prelude pack? don't think so

Gonna play in these today.

We all have our faves, but these are the most underrated shoe of the pack for me. The detail is incredible.

Anyone here ever wear 2s on court? It's the one Kobe model I've no previous experience with.

Gonna play in these today.

We all have our faves, but these are the most underrated shoe of the pack for me. The detail is incredible.

Anyone here ever wear 2s on court? It's the one Kobe model I've no previous experience with.
your ankle is going to kill you after, they are really uncomfortable. 

your ankle is going to kill you after, they are really uncomfortable. 
I found them OK. Ankle didn't hurt, though the strap was unnecessary and not the most comfortable, and when my toes hit the front of the shoe it didn't feel great. Overall though the lockdown was good, court feel was good, Zoom was comfortable and traction was fine. Not a patch on the later Kobe models (or even the adidas The Kobes), but decent shoe. 7/10.

Well i finally completed my pack!!!
happy.gif
....just got my I's in and the IV's are on the way, these 2 were the hardest for me to get in my size for a lower  reseller price than most are asking for..... never thought i would complete the pack and said to myself i probably wouldn't either, but it started with 1 then another and another by the time i knew it i only had the I and IV left (really never thought i would see myself bitting the bullet and obtaining the I's)

If anyone was looking for the Masterpiece hoodie, San Leandro has a few in stock but only size Medium. Phone orders are available as of today but it might change depending how busy they get. Each hoodie is $39.99. 

There are also fake 7s out , but every fake I ve seen is lousy as F$% , so no worries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom