• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Prices on prelude 1s have dropped dramatically. I've seen sellers that are asking in the $500s, more in the low $600s. Only way you're getting $700+ is if you're super patient, or find someone desperate.

SIZING HELP NEEDED:

HOW DO NIKE ZOOM KOBE 1'S FIT (PRELUDE)? .....ALSO DO THE PRELUDE 1'S FIT DIFFERENTLY FROM OTHER KOBE 1'S?

My sizes in other Kobes are:

Kobe 5: size 10

Kobe 6: size 10

Kobe 8: size 10.5

Kobe 9: size 10

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

sidehussle

The hype has passed on all the Preludes, if you have any pair and can get over $500 at this point you're doing really well.

P1s are the only slight exception and you'll still be lucky to find someone willing to drop over $550.

The hype has passed on all the Preludes, if you have any pair and can get over $500 at this point you're doing really well.

P1s are the only slight exception and you'll still be lucky to find someone willing to drop over $550.
Just like anything else. In a year prices will be very high.

^^very true, right now is the best time to hop on a good deal especially for the P1, 4, 5, and 6 cuz in a year they will definitely go way up.

Trading someone my VNDS Bred 1s + 50  for a pair of Worn 1x Prelude 4s , not bad at all, pics to come soon
pimp.gif

Just like anything else. In a year prices will be very high.
That's generally true with Jordan's, but less so with Kobe's.

Hey guys. I finally got my hands on a pair of Prelude Vs! If anyone can help me with a legit check please PM me. Thanks!

these prelude resellers are out of their minds , their prelude 8 pairs are sitting for months and they arent going 1$ less , they re still asking for 380 $ shipped jesus crackheads

these prelude resellers are out of their minds , their prelude 8 pairs are sitting for months and they arent going 1$ less , they re still asking for 380 $ shipped jesus crackheads

the good ones go, let tomw trickle, 1,4,5,6 were done good

$380 is fair for the prelude 8s. you can possibly find em for a little lower if you searched hard enough

Back
Top Bottom