Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I feel better it's not just me. I'm trying to procrastinate writing my last law school paper of the semester and want to make some Bruce Lee's or Kay Yao's...
lol nice man new options would be a nice welcome :smile: fade upper 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
or maybe theyre catching up with there ID emails hahaha seeing as i barely received mine from about 3 weeks ago 
laugh.gif

I honestly hope they don't put up new options... i NEED to stop spending money on this shoe. I have every color way that has dropped so far and should probably take a break

I honestly hope they don't put up new options... i NEED to stop spending money on this shoe. I have every color way that has dropped so far and should probably take a break
im looking to pull the trigger on 2 more IDs so before they take down the kobe 8s from ID i should have a total of four of em so we still got a long while before they take em down so any options are welcomed for me :smile:

Last edited:
you asked for a sample of the new options and thats what i gave you. YOU NEVER ASKED A SAMPLE OF IDs, JUST SAMPLES OF THE NEW OPTION, WHICH I DID POST.
shook nothing...:smh: you clown

No.

I asked for samples of the new options. Not of just the blue pair. You tried to be a jackass and got put in your place.

And I thought you had me blocked?
I do but wanted to set the record straight. You never said anything of seeing other options other than blue. You said they weren't IDs and that you were asking for ID samples( saying I should realized this when you asked for "samples" with no mention of IDs). I've concluded how idiotic you are and need to respond to you any more.

Show me where it says the blue option? I asked for samples (plural) of the new options (plural).

Does anyone have sample pics of the new options? I'm ready to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, but I wanna see the samples first.

And what did you think I meant by samples? I mean, we are in the Kobe 8 ID thread. What else would I be referring to? Lebrons, Jordan's, the Kobe 9?!? Lol. Like, seriously, what else would I be referring to?

Last edited:
dude both of you just let it go 
mean.gif

I tried not to clutter this thread by hitting him up via PMs but after the first one I guess he got shook and stopped replying and decided to reply in this thread instead. Why? I don't know.

I apologize to everyone, and I'm sure s dubl will come through and clean this up. Itzzzberny, if you have anything else to say, stop being scared and reply to the PMs.

Last edited:
Did anyone order the BL or Skylar diggins pair? Those and the black upper are what I really want to see final pics of.

Back
Top Bottom