Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm disappointed in that. It looked way better on iD template. I guess I'll wait until designs come in and see how they look. *sigh*

I like the lighter colored upper. That pic is just making me rethink my choice of a Stadium Grey swoosh over a White swoosh.

Guess I'll see how I feel about it when my pair arrives next week.

That upper really makes me want to do a pair now... I'm glad it looks more white than silver.

So this is how some of the new uppers are going to look like.

Via IG.. Credit goes to the original uploader.

Hmmm. Well the bad news is I don't like that blue at all. It could just be due to the swoosh not working with it though. On the other hand, the good news is that I am liking the platinum and went with the white swoosh so hopefully they look clean

Got the almost finished email yesterday for platinum black red joints. Judging from that pic in the previous page, imwillnnt be disappointed. I will most def post pics for y'all when they're in!

id like a better pic, but that blue looks cool IMO

i hate when these dudes on IG and other sneaker sites post the worst pics

Blue upper looks good. I think the problem is the other options chosen for the sample. Kinda OD with all the blue.

Last edited:
You could make a nice Duke CW with that blue upper if done correctly, but I don't know if homie who made those GS iDs is gonna be happy about it. Looks like there is black mixed in with the blue coral upper, so your accents have to be similar to look great. I guess we'll wait and see though...

I'm happy with the blue upper for the GSW colorway. I don't have to be too matchy match lol

The white upper looks good as well. I went for a silver swoosh on my pair

Yeah either way your design was dope as hell so I'm sure it will end up fine. Just wish Nike could make it look more real in the designs online for the price and wait time. Some may not be happy and that's a bummer, obviously you can send them back but to unbox a pair of kicks that you've been waiting for just to be disappointed is the worst...

id like a better pic, but that blue looks cool IMO

i hate when these dudes on IG and other sneaker sites post the worst pics

what's so hard to grasp from the picture? the color looks exactly how the picture came out

also, sorry I'm not dslr sneaker photographer bruh :wow: :lol:

I'm happy with the blue upper for the GSW colorway. I don't have to be too matchy match lol

The white upper looks good as well. I went for a silver swoosh on my pair
I really think that blue with yellow will look dope. Excited to see the ones on the way

After seeing the ID blue upper in pictures, I've finally pulled the trigger on a Duke home colorway. Was constantly debating between black heel clip/blue speckle but I'm glad I kept it to the original. Now onto waiting for a Lower Merion GR release.

was going to make a sprite colorway but since the black is a lot more noticeable i might have to pass. i want to see the yellow option for bruce lee if the white in pattern really white ill have to pass on that too

Back
Top Bottom