Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

If any of you guys are still on the fence with these new uppers (specially the platinum ones).... Might I suggest you pull the trigger NOW! lol

Pic from IG.. All credit goes to the original uploader 

View media item 430871

Lol Ahh boy, platinum is looking stellar.

is that blue or purple being used?

these a tough and remind me or inline/concords but im scared of that light upper yellowing

The shozoku was really difficult to get to show up on the photos but since it is white you can see it compared to the platinum pretty easily. I do see what you are saying though.

so the platinum isn't as white as that IG pic with the blue sho and check was?
I think the dark blue swoosh (which I like a lot) just makes the contrast seem more between the colors. It may even be the camera doing this. The photos I uploaded show the color really well IMO. Platinum grey with "blobs" of white. More grey than white for sure.

I think the dark blue swoosh (which I like a lot) just makes the contrast seem more between the colors. It may even be the camera doing this. The photos I uploaded show the color really well IMO. Platinum grey with "blobs" of white. More grey than white for sure.
thank you
that's what I was hoping. back in the lab I go

So we're gonna be seeing a lot of iD's tomorrow lol. Looking forward to it. Mine is something you guys have seen already unfortunately, but I had to make one. 8)

the blue looks good with volt. looks like ill stick to the sprite. i want to see someones bruce lee pair though before i order those too

May be returning my pair with the black/grey upper. Damn...  

Hopefully seeing them in person will change my mind.

Yep, time to start picking which one I want to make. These pictures have settled that. Thanks all.

So I guess my pair will come to Cali from Kentucky overnight? I just thought it would've left by now. :nerd:
its already in cali UPS lags it with the update though... tomorrow morning theyll be in san Bernardino at least for me cuz they always get checked there before theyre delivered 2 me

So I guess my pair will come to Cali from Kentucky overnight? I just thought it would've left by now.
nerd.gif
Mine showed nowhere near yesterday (in CA also) and then all of a sudden it was updated to arrive a day early.

I was thinking about something somewhat basic... thoughts?
I like it, but with the photos shown the dark blue swoosh will probably give the shoe the appearance of being very white. I think it would look great, but just keep in mind. Could just be the photos though. It looks pretty much exactly like the mock up, just a bit brighter white.

Back
Top Bottom