Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

That yellow looks tough
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Good stuff, the next week or so should bring some life back into the thread with everyone getting their orders in.

If any of you guys are still on the fence with these new uppers (specially the platinum ones).... Might I suggest you pull the trigger NOW! lol

Pic from IG.. All credit goes to the original uploader 

Plat upper does look great.

I'm glad there are free returns... I feel like my pairs could either be great or just terrible lol.  Might have misjudged the lightness or darkness of the uppers

If any of you guys are still on the fence with these new uppers (specially the platinum ones).... Might I suggest you pull the trigger NOW! lol

Pic from IG.. All credit goes to the original uploader 

View media item 430871

this is exactly the same design I made.
I like it. but I was hoping the platinum would be a bit more over the white. may have to go back to the drawing boards or go with the blue upper

I think the main reason Im not as excited about them anymore is how dirty they can possibly get with being that white and mesh.

I think the main reason Im not as excited about them anymore is how dirty they can possibly get with being that white and mesh.
platinum itself isnt that far off of white look at the purple fades outsole many thought it was a white outsole in pics. its way lighter then stadium gray.

Last edited:

That's how i've been feeling since the ZKVI, I had two white based ZKVs and couple before that. Time to break the ice on the 8s though, they are just too clean. If they get dirty just throw them in the washer.

Last edited:
After seeing that yellow upper in the pics I think I might order these next:

View media item 431111
I'm usually not a huge speckle fan but I think they would look great with this, as always comments/thoughts are welcomed and appreciated!

After seeing that yellow upper in the pics I think I might order these next:

I'm usually not a huge speckle fan but I think they would look great with this, as always comments/thoughts are welcomed and appreciated!
nice!! gotta admit that yellow upper is clean

Yellow speckles. Yeah I'm gonna wait a little but pretty sure those are my next purchase if I can't get the black gold elites with coupons...

I was suggesting red speckles lol. I feel the yellow speckles on white would not turn out good. That's just my gut feeling.

Oh haha my bad I thought you were asking. I was thinking "does that look remotely red at all..." to myself haha. Honestly I didn't want any color that wasn't in the main make up of the shoe, so I will probably get rid of speckles altogether. The thought crossed my mind to keep the yellow specks and add custom black specks to the midsole as well, but that might be OD... We shall see haha

Will be interesting to see how these new IDs come out especially those with the Black/Grey upper.

Hoping that I hear something by the end of the week regarding my ID.

Back
Top Bottom