Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

In my opinion, woulda looked better with a white, yellow, or purple midsole to continue with the laker theme. Then add the poison green outsole.

Doesn't look bad tho... A lot better than I woulda thought if someone told me about it.

The poison green really does work well with the laker colors, surprisingly. I agree that a purple midsole might have made them better.

Got my shipping confirmation email this morning!  First IDs are officially en route!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I don't think this pair would come out that good to be honest. Or maybe would look good, just not close enough to amnesties.
That's what im thinking. I think it would be a nice shoe but I would hate to buy them and then see the actual amnesties come out.

Just pulled the trigger on these.. This happens to be my first post and iD's. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Simple cw is nice to me. The platinum upper looks great finished. These should come out looking great

Those will look real nice when finished, I may even say add yellow specks to the midsole. I'm not a huge fan of speckles but with lighter colored specks on kinda light colored midsoles, they end up not being too loud.

Just my opinion, obviously make them how you like fam!

And btw, welcome!

Last edited:
Hi I'm new!

What do you think of these?

The black one is inspired by all the Jordan models with the grey midsole and black dots.

The white one by the colorway of the Jordan V Archive Shirt.

Any suggestions?

Hi I'm new!
What do you think of these?
The black one is inspired by all the Jordan models with the grey midsole and black dots.
The white one by the colorway of the Jordan V Archive Shirt.
Any suggestions?

View media item 444990

View media item 444991

As long as you like them, they're both really good.

Careful with the black/grey upper. From what I've seen the rendering shows more grey than the final product.

Back
Top Bottom