Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Mastralf Check the last 20 pages or the gallery, all the colors were posted. Find the purple with yellow yourself, here's the all purple ones.
500x1000px-LL-16e19583_PhotoGrid_1369896942913.jpeg

350x700px-LL-131b74d8_IMG_20130529_1306091.jpeg
whoah my bad man its not that serious but those do look pretty nice

3 questions, would appreciate the help

1) Do the NikeID shoes run the same size as the regular Kobe 8 shoes?

2) Does the XDR outsole look aesthetically different than your regular solid outsole? For example, if comparing an XDR outsole to a black solid outsole, would they look the same or would there be a noticeable difference? (color, material)

3) If I don't plan on playing with the NikeID shoes outdoors, is the XDR outsole still worth it? If I only use them as casual wear outside, wouldn't they essentially last longer? How would the XDR outsole perform if I happen to play indoors one day?

After seeing how light the Platinum upper is, I'm probably gonna pull the trigger on one of these tomorrow:

How hard would customizing the logo on the tongue be?

I think if I could somehow make it purple/yellow they would look 100x better.
I really like both of these. The black and white work together well. 

Last edited:
I've always wanted the FCB Kobe VI... the initial overseas price of ~$250 shipped was too much back then... but I can buy NikeID's to custom now.  Can anyone tell me know to do this custom? I PM'd the OP but I felt this also belonged here. I think I'm gonna order a platinum upper with the black shozoku/ total orange laces and everything else the same.

http://niketalk.com/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-mc-6-7/47010#post_18063592

Last edited:
I've always wanted the FCB Kobe VI... the initial overseas price of ~$250 shipped was too much back then... but I can buy NikeID's to custom now.  Can anyone tell me know to do this custom? I PM'd the OP but I felt this also belonged here. I think I'm gonna order a platinum upper with the black shozoku/ total orange laces and everything else the same.

View media item 445557

http://niketalk.com/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-mc-6-7/47010#post_18063592

Damn they sexy

Nice customs up there! Color looks spot on!

Just got these in today, which is pretty fast. It's at my brothers office, and he sent me a quick snap. Not sure if I'm feeling these, I gotta see them in person. Hope my Plat pair shows up soon

Last edited:
New iD isn't bad KVN. Wish some areas on the upper had darker orange. I know you have the skills to make it better if you choose to. :nerd:

The white/yellow pair is super nice.

Just arrived. Kept it simplistic. An ode to my State. My third 8 iD.

"OH" on the collar for obvious reasons. The green color is for the leaf on our block letter "O" logo.

"Hang On Sloopy" is the official state rock song. It's played at every professional/collegiate sporting event in the state before the start of the 4th quarter and in the middle of the 8th inning for Baseball.

I'm sure nobody gives a damn unless they're from Ohio but just giving ya'll the background info for it to make sense.

Cool thanks. If that's an indication on how long it'll take then I should have mine before the month is over. *fingers crossed*

When are you gonna order your 4th pair? lol Too addicting haha

Lol I don't know brother I may cook something up today. I have to chill out for a little bit, these 8s are killing my pockets. I think I'm close to 30 pair including doubles, triples and iDs.

Great IDs guys. I'm thinking about making a Charlotte Hornets-inspired colorway here soon. Loved the quality on the first ID I got.

Pointguy, I'll throw one up in the "Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year" thread

Back
Top Bottom