Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Very nice indeed. If I didn't make a separate pair with the blue coral pattern I would've used that one for my returned pair with the holiday pattern that I'm having redone. Blue and poison green is such a sick combo doesn't really matter which pattern though(well except the YOTS pattern :x).

About as original as the previous 50 Kobeezy pairs posted, but was able to console myself with these after striking out on the mambacurials.
The pink really is a bright, bright bubble gum pink!
Thinking about remaking both IDs, but switching up the inner linings.

View media item 446289

After seeing how light the Platinum upper is, I'm probably gonna pull the trigger on one of these tomorrow:

View media item 446308
View media item 446309
How hard would customizing the logo on the tongue be?

I think if I could somehow make it purple/yellow they would look 100x better.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone got a pair of the purple uppers yet??? and why doesn't nike make a finished shoe with each upper so u can get a feel for what it looks like

I seriously can't wait for other upper options!
A solid upper or even a fade option would deplete my bank acoount.

I think the pink sockliner won't look too bad once on foot.
That's true...the pink looks so crazy, but not so bad you when you're actually wearing it.
Makes a good spring/summer shoe.

The black pair has the pink lining too? Looks red compared to the white pair.
The black pair has the University Red lining, the platinum pair has pink flash.
The black pair has an MLK-ish feel to them.

Mastralf Check the last 20 pages or the gallery, all the colors were posted. Find the purple with yellow yourself, here's the all purple ones.
500x1000px-LL-16e19583_PhotoGrid_1369896942913.jpeg

350x700px-LL-131b74d8_IMG_20130529_1306091.jpeg

Last edited:
The black pair has the University Red lining, the platinum pair has pink flash.
The black pair has an MLK-ish feel to them.

That's what I figured but when you said pink and return both that's what I was confused about. Why do you want to return the black pair? Don't like the grey across the upper or want a darker red(team red)?

That's what I figured but when you said pink and return both that's what I was confused about. Why do you want to return the black pair? Don't like the grey across the upper or want a darker red(team red)?
My pair isn't as dark as others I've seen (look like a black upper with a grey thunderbolt).
Most likely gonna keep em both, i've seen a few with the blk/pink lining already.

Back
Top Bottom