Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Don't worry... 8 IDs won't be gone until at least the 9 ID drops... Probably having some issues on the website.

Seeing all these designs makes me wonder why Nike does not have this available for Canadians yet. :smh:

It's more hassle but Canadians have access to it. I have been ordering IDs for years. At first I had help from members on here but now I use a storage service in buffalo (I'm in Toronto) called CBIUSA. They charge $6/package.

If you want to order, you have to place the order over the phone with a credit card.

That's how I got my whiteout kobe8

Last edited:

New member, just wanted some opinions on my custom job  NIKE ZOOM KOBE 8 iD MAG anti gravity  one of a kind :
i really like what you did with the heelclip and midsole.  these would look super clean with a matching blue swoosh or laces.  or even a black swoosh.  i just dont really like when the swoosh blends in with the uppers

i guess when the NikeID Twitter account told someone to order their pair sooner than later because an update was coming, that update meant the end of 8s on ID. lol

To access the Kobe ID, google Kobe 8 id. Hit the link with the NikeID address, not the Nike.com one.

If it doesn't load, hit the NikeID symbol, which will take you to the home page. Go to the basketball section. Oh look, there is the shoe! Click on the shoe and design away.

On twitter they said the Kobe 8 iD should be back soon. Lets hope they know what they are talking about

ID sales probably slipping, they're trying to stir **** up and generate hype so people think they're almost missing out...

Hell, when Vs got taken down, they put em back up for a while when VIs were up.

Don't worry people....

It's more hassle but Canadians have access to it. I have been ordering IDs for years. At first I had help from members on here but now I use a storage service in buffalo (I'm in Toronto) called CBIUSA. They charge $6/package.

If you want to order, you have to place the order over the phone with a credit card.

That's how I got my whiteout kobe8

I've been thinking about doing this (I'm in Toronto as well). Do you just drive up to the business in Buffalo, or can they act as a facilitator and ship the package to you once it's arrived? Really wish Nike would at least open up an online store for Canadians, even if IDs aren't an option.

ID sales probably slipping, they're trying to stir **** up and generate hype so people think they're almost missing out...

Hell, when Vs got taken down, they put em back up for a while when VIs were up.

Don't worry people....

of course they're slipping @ $180.

the zk4 were extremely successful @ $140. if the kobe 8 IDs were 160, they would sell more.

Where did you see this on twitter? I asked them earlier but haven't gotten a response.
Sorry just saw this. Just did a search on their feed for "id" and saw a response. Apparently a NTer has now as well gotten a response. LEts all cross our fingers for a hot new upper tomorrow.

Sorry just saw this. Just did a search on their feed for "id" and saw a response. Apparently a NTer has now as well gotten a response. LEts all cross our fingers for a hot new upper tomorrow.

I asked NikeID twitter and they never respond. So I included nikestore. Lets hope they add new uppers and not take away any options.

Looks like you can still iD through the women's link. Three uppers are still available and you can pick men sizes at the end. I even added it to the cart. Think it will be cancelled?

If you want to get on the Kobe 8 ID, go to nike.com, search Kobe and click on the Kobe 8 ID. it will give you a "this product is not longer available page", at the bottom of that page theres a few selecytion of IDs (KD's Lebrons and Kobes), click on that Kobe 8 ID and it will lead you to the working ZK8ID page.

So i see that Nike has partially closed out the Kobe id page and also that there is still a way to access it.  But do you notice when you first check out the Kobe id that the image they have has a new snake skin pattern?  Guessing that is why its down.  The pattern is the same as that purple pair that has a couple photos passed around already.

So i see that Nike has partially closed out the Kobe id page and also that there is still a way to access it.  But do you notice when you first check out the Kobe id that the image they have has a new snake skin pattern?  Guessing that is why its down.  The pattern is the same as that purple pair that has a couple photos passed around already.

Do you know if they took away the Xmas or coral patterns?

Back
Top Bottom