Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

WELL?....they changed the ID OPTION...no solid uppers on the kobe...but we did get the purple dynasty/pit vipers upper pattern so.....smh...

Better than nuthin i guess?....really wanted solid...darn!..oh well?...time to make 2 more kobes baby! lol

Is it live for anyone? Noticed they come up under new product search but once clicked it still says not available.
I guess ill check later. Usually have to bring it to their attention that you can't make them on iPhone/ipad

Last edited:
Its not live yet, they have it listed but when you click on it nothing comes up. IDK not really feeling the pattern, its cool but this is another letdown by Nike. Solid or fade options would have been much better.

Its not live yet, they have it listed but when you click on it nothing comes up. IDK not really feeling the pattern, its cool but this is another letdown by Nike. Solid or fade options would have been much better.
We all would have preferred solid or fade options as opposed to this, but since when does Nike give us what we want with the Kobe 8?

-Amenisties=No

-Homes=No

-Inlines=No

-Sparks=No

-Solid ID option=No

-Fade ID option=No

I knew it from the jump it'd be the pit viper pattern no solid upper. Still not available to use though.

way too obvious it was going to be the Pit Viper pattern.  LAME. i really wanted fade, so i could make a light blue-purple fade like the pair BigNog photoshopped, or an orange fade

Not bad at all but i have to see finished products as i think the on screen detail doesn't look detailed. Game royal/poison green, volt/black, Lakers, red/black, and atomic teal/volt can be made into something nice. Again need to see finished products.

They look more like snake scales than the pixelated purple dynasty/green glows. Can't stress finished products enough.

I love the grey and purple pair, the volt pattern is interesting too, I just wish I could see them in real life

i hate every new option.  BOOOOOO

mad.gif

Last edited:
you know I really wish they added more color options
yea they really arent creative at all. they stuck with the same colors they had on the last few uppers.  that teal/yellow, the yellow/purple, red, gray.    LAME

they are killing so many amazing shoes by not giving us fade or solid. 

I just ordered 3 pairs. Looks like the Xmas upper still available. I made two Xmas pairs. One inline pit viper inspired.

Back
Top Bottom