Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Select that option with the "Go f*ck yourself" tab on Nike ID.

We don't even get the colors we want. 

U make good points but man is it really that serious?
[/quote]
Nothing serious about it.

This is my favorite performance shoe ever, want to milk it for all its got.

Am I mad that I can't have exactly what I want? Yes.

Am I pissed about the quality? Yes.

Is there anything we can do about it? No.

Is life fair? Nope.

Pretty easy to understand. Thank god we have forums where we can express our disgust.

Nothing serious about it.

This is my favorite performance shoe ever, want to milk it for all its got.

Am I mad that I can't have exactly what I want? Yes.

Am I pissed about the quality? Yes.

Is there anything we can do about it? No.

Is life fair? Nope.

Pretty easy to understand. Thank god we have forums where we can express our disgust.
I understand man. I wasn't coming at you at all. I agree that they been pretty limited on options compared to the other shoes. I wouldn't mind being able to have a different shozoku color than the swish or be able to put what ever color you want for the tongue. I felt once the solids came that it was time to pull the trigger.

I understand man. I wasn't coming at you at all. I agree that they been pretty limited on options compared to the other shoes. I wouldn't mind being able to have a different shozoku color than the swish or be able to put what ever color you want for the tongue. I felt once the solids came that it was time to pull the trigger.
I hear you man. I am just upset that I can't edit my shoe the way the fans of the LeBron line get to edit theirs. Or the KD line. Its been mentioned before and I'll bring it up again, the Kobe line got absolutely hosed. There's 10 times the options, 10 times the colors on LJ and KD compared to Kobes.

Believe me, I pulled the trigger on the solids. I wanted white uppers in a bad, 3 pairs, kinda way.

Look at the "precision" option on the KDs. How sick would that look on the Kobes??

For shame, Nike. For shame.

i received 5 emails that they're starting my shoes.. are they sending me 5 pairs?
nerd.gif
lmao i got 6 but with an ID dunk XD

This is the Kobe 8 ID thread, not the 9 thread. Let's keep the 9 discussion in the proper place.

Thanks.

Just recieved my id's, ordered the blackout pair with the dark grey swoosh and Shozoku. Looks cleaaaaaaan. I'm a simple typa dude and like clean simple over loud crazy colors. The dark grey has like a gun metal look to them in person,and like numerous people stated before, the inner part is white but not too bad IMO. I can definitly live with that. My 2 favorite 8's outta my entire collection and in general are the 2 blackest ones besides my lakers home elite cw id, black gold elites and my blackout/gun metal id's. My bad for the crap load of pics homies.
View media item 664041View media item 664042View media item 664048View media item 664049View media item 664052View media item 664054View media item 664056View media item 664058View media item 664062View media item 664064View media item 664065View media item 664067View media item 664069

Last edited:
Both versions of blackouts are very clean...

I'm really diggin the home pair too. I wanted to use white upper, but was too scared of getting it dirty.

Good job man.

That looks like the coral white upper if I'm not mistaken on the homes (on my phone)? Looks great! Still got my chaos pair un-used so far, which is crazy cause I usually rock instantly. I'll break 'em out when Mamba returns!

Last edited:
Yea bruh they are the coral upper for the home elite cw. Got those couple months ago. The blackouts I recieved today. Happy with both of em. And yeah I'm using both casually. Got my other general release 8s for on court, specifically the Graffiti's and black white tbs

whattup yall,

been wanting to id the yeezy colorways

any good pics of them?

prolly gonna go with the black ones first

pink or red on the lining? i think both look dope.

thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom