Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Do the traslucent sole get yellowed so much? TTS even if i had wide foot? Thanks
mean.gif

Decided to break out and unDS my IDs tonight. Got a lot of compliments when I was out, most wanted to know where they could get them, some knew they were an ID and the upper has been taken down. Really wish they kept that holiday upper, would love another pair of these.

I ordered pink laces with these, but took them out because it was just too much pink, @thapointguy you were definitely right about that. Wish I ordered the black laces, I had to throw in my spare black laces I ordered a few months ago from a lace website, but they are too thick. It's very difficult to find laces the same width as the 8 laces, they are such a nice lace, I need to find something similar to them.

Sorry for the low budget iPhone pics, included the flash and non flash considering they look different with the light.

Struck out with Nike trying to get another 20%-Off code for an order that was legitimately flawed.  The rep claimed that I have had too many...  Which I have had a few (5-6) but all for legitimate reasons.  Is it my fault the quality control is poor (+ I am extremely particular about my shoes).  

Either way, I have 5 pairs in my cart (3-Kobe's, 2-Lebron's) that I am ready to pull the trigger on but really can't see ordering them all without a code.  If anyone has or can get a code that they're willing to part with, please hit me up.  Even at a cost.  Thanks!

...I know I also posted this in the Lebron iD thread, but I just had to vent.

Chiacrack those are FIRE!!
thanks bro

I love these, really they pop so much more in person. I've had these since July, just never wore them. I gotta rock my kicks more, just afraid to beat them up, especially those translucent soles

Struck out with Nike trying to get another 20%-Off code for an order that was legitimately flawed.  The rep claimed that I have had too many...  Which I have had a few (5-6) but all for legitimate reasons.  Is it my fault the quality control is poor (+ I am extremely particular about my shoes).  

Either way, I have 5 pairs in my cart (3-Kobe's, 2-Lebron's) that I am ready to pull the trigger on but really can't see ordering them all without a code.  If anyone has or can get a code that they're willing to part with, please hit me up.  Even at a cost.  Thanks!

I hope you're at least using ebates or some type of cash back program when dropping all that $$...

Yeah they are but I also have the black and silver pps as well. I should have wear them instead cuz it was raining

sounds like they're saying if you already know how bad the quality check is then its your fault for your continuation on ordering which it kinda is imo... if Im continually unsatisfied with a product and I keep buying it anyways then its my fault for doing so imo

5-6 codes is a lot bro

I've never gotten one, only tried once and was shot down but nike did me a solid on refunding my money for the pit vipers I returned they got "lost" in the mail when I returned them. Should've just kept them since they're all sold out but all good resell isn't crazy on them

sounds like they're saying if you already know how bad the quality check is then its your fault for your continuation on ordering which it kinda is imo... if Im continually unsatisfied with a product and I keep buying it anyways then its my fault for doing so imo

So true. That's exactly what they're saying. I'll keep ordering though as the reward outweighs the risk when it comes to iDs. In all reality, I'm only experiencing about 10% of orders that have a flaws that can't be overlooked... Not including your typical glue spatter. If we all stopped ordering because of dissatisfaction from flaws in product, Nike would be in trouble. That's not happening though. Simply put, I have fully leveraged the promo process whenever possible... And Nike knows it...

So true. That's exactly what they're saying. I'll keep ordering though as the reward outweighs the risk when it comes to iDs. In all reality, I'm only experiencing about 10% of orders that have a flaws that can't be overlooked... Not including your typical glue spatter. If we all stopped ordering because of dissatisfaction from flaws in product, Nike would be in trouble. That's not happening though. Simply put, I have fully leveraged the promo process whenever possible... And Nike knows it...
I kinda wish I complained about the glue stains and the logo on my ID, the logo is terrible, so bland and looks like it was just glued on, they stepped their game up on that, the recent logos look so much better

I'm thinking about id'ing a pair but unsure how the finished product will look, as I've never ided before. Here are a few options I'm thinking let me know why you think would look beat when Alls said and done View media item 668086

Back
Top Bottom