Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Dissapointed.
mean.gif
Waited all this time just to have the laces come out orange instead of red like I ordered. Can you buy kobe 8 laces? You can't huh? Maybe I can find another pair and just do a lace swap. 

I would ask them to send me red laces
or hit up johnniethong on eBay. he has good flat laces

@GingerGotSole   

I bought some neon green laces for my blue corals from TZ laces who sell on Amazon.  They are definitely pricey, but as close as I've been able to find for the Kobe 8.  They are thin like the Kobes.

This link looks to have red:  Amazon product ASIN B00934RZ34
Let me know if you end up going for it.
Thanks for the help everyone
happy.gif
, I will probably just order them off of amazon or ebay cause those look like pretty good matches to what I'm looking for.

I'll post better pictures once I get the red laces in, because other then that they look good.

Last edited:
I would be extremely pissed if they sent me the wrong colored laces. Yo at least get into a chat with them or call and get a discount code because thats BS.

Yea live chat with them about it. you should get a discount code for sure and maybe they will send u new laces

They won't send out the laces. They'll tell you to return the shoes. Ask for a 10% they might give it to you. If not get new laces, Kobe 8 laces are too long.

So it's a no go on just receiving red laces, it's a go for the code though. It's fine, I've waited this long already. 
eyes.gif

That's lame, big name company like Nike can't even ship out some laces when they messed up your original order. Whoever was building your shoe and laced them had one task . . . 

That's super lame.

The fact that they don't offer a free second pair of laces with Kobe 8 ID's is complete ******** as well

It's beyond unacceptable guys. A couple years ago I think it was the Lebron 9 or 10 you could get two laces I'm pretty sure about that.

And if they told me no we can't contact our factory in china to send a single pair of laces I'd bug out. It's so minor but come on you should get the right color but those Kobe laces are tough to find something similar.

The Amazon ones posted are pretty close, maybe I'm overreacting but I just think that's BS

And i would totally send that **** back and make them make me a new pair. and use that code they gave you on the new pair. 

also now that you have them in hand, you can probably see some minor changes that would improve them.

I think it was with the Kobe 4s or 6s (I can't remember) you can add an extra set of whatever color laces, or nike (red) laces for an extra $4.

I wish they still had that option.

If Nike messes up my IDs..... 
mean.gif
That's what im saying. which is why im asking for so much input on my black/purple pair and trying to figure out what the Chroma will look like in person. 

Because by the time i get them, 8's probably won't be on ID anymore so i wont be able to replace them if they look like ****

So is the 8 still going to be better than the 9?
It's cheaper I doubt that spring plate will make a difference if the foam lasts the same

Back
Top Bottom