Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Lol Idc if it's played I did those 2 .. Should finally ship next week or so. Looks like poison green sole. That's what I used

But if that's the glow sole :wow:
Finally got my IDs. Pretty cliche but satisfied View media item 739048
Yeah same here. I ordered these with the green sole that glows. Kinda worried with all these mess up from nike I have been seeing on here.

Last edited:
All I'm gonna say is stay on top of Nike if they mess your pair up. Best hope of a good outcome is chatting (DM) with NikeiD on twitter. UNLESS you want the run around. 

I checked 240-250 and didn't see it. They get deleted?

Tried to make these after the cheetah 7's but came out looking more like grinches.  No filter on these btw
View media item 730858

Here is an up close of the improved quality on the black upper pairs.  I'm still returning them because I ordered these before chroma and I think an amnesty chroma colorway looks better
View media item 730859

View media item 730860

View media item 730861

View media item 730862

Last edited:
1 month since i ordered mine not shipped yet 
mad.gif

nope i had thought of contacting em but havent done yet , i ll email em right now then ! 
Yeah it's worth a shot. That happened to me last time id'd a pair. By the time I contacted them my order was already in the states.

Oh man I saw that smh i was looking for poison green sole .. i just scrolled passed those volt colored shoes lol

Poison green outsole might just be the best option on ID IMO... Too bad I haven't personally used it.

I ordered a pair using it for a friend over seas... I was amazed at how good it looked in person. Like it was glowing.

Need yall help on picking 1.I got money for 1 last Kobe 8 ID and maybe 2 if I go to the blood and sperm bank lol.

So please pick the 1 you would go with and the 2 you pick if you could get 2.

Thanks in advance.im gon miss the 8s.

Need yall help on picking 1.I got money for 1 last Kobe 8 ID and maybe 2 if I go to the blood and sperm bank lol.

First or last one for me. Both fire. Both will be head turners.

And 100% agreed on missing the 8s. We gotta scrape the money up from somewhere to get as many IDs as we can while we can!

Out of those 3, I would choose the all red pair.  

I see your inspiration for the last pair, but I don't think pink laces would look nice on them.  

The Big Bangs are nice.

Back
Top Bottom