Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Is it just me or is there something weird about the Seahawks ID? Like the midsole looks funky/fat. I dunno.

I think ill make my Seahawks official tomorrow though

I want to get something chroma, and the GITD sole.  I came up with these, but welcome all comments and suggestions before I make a final decision.  thanks guys!

Last edited:
Could just be the use of colors creating a bit of optical illusion in the picture. Dark colors tend to deaccentuate where brighter will during more attention... Kind if like how they say "black is slimming" ... Definetly appears a bit bulkier but I don't think it looks bad by any means

Last edited:
Gotta do a Seahawks ID now...
embarassed.gif

for me its a no brainer. #2. somebody posted that a few pages ago. very close to one i have in my locker.

for me its a no brainer. #2. somebody posted that a few pages ago. very close to one i have in my locker.
yeah that was me. I'm 99% sure but I always got that hesitation and tiny details I flip flop on (like "12" on the collar either green or blue lol)

Ordered my ss chromas on xmas day and haven't heard from nike since the "we've started your order " email ... wtf nike

Ordered my ss chromas on xmas day and haven't heard from nike since the "we've started your order " email ... wtf nike

I ordered on 27th and got my almost finished email last Monday, nothing since.

They have been slacking with Nike ID for a couple years now, so sick of it.

I ordered on 27th and got my almost finished email last Monday, nothing since.

They have been slacking with Nike ID for a couple years now, so sick of it.
Nikes notification system sucks easiest way to find out is log in to your nike account and search your orders. I checked on one if my previous orders and apparently it was shipped already. I didn't receive any notification from nike.

Of the 3 designs i posted, im more inclined to the #3, because of the white jerseys Seattle wore on sunday, but im scared they may get dirty so easily...So its between them and solid grey
eyes.gif

Dunno how they´d come out with the pure platinum/white coral snake tho.

Ordered mine on Christmas Day....got the email last week they were ALMOST done. Im so ready for them to show up. The only drawback is, those idiots @ Nike changed my lace color without notification because they said they were out of stock. I called and told them Im sure they can find a pair of Stadium gray laces in their factory somewhere and I expect a pair to be sent seperately in the mail. I ordered some from a site anyway. Cant wait to post pics. They are a typical 4fitness colorway (simple & clean) basically Cool Gray XI rip.

C O O K #45
How did you find out the laces were changed? Just curious because I ordered mine December 30th and also used "Stadium Grey" laces but haven't heard anything about them being out of stock. I got the "Almost Finished" email last Monday and nothing since. Also, what site did you use to order the extra laces? Just in case mine come in without them too.

just chatted with a nike rep about my ID order from 1/15/14.  Got the "we've started" email on 1/17, and nothing since (no big deal).  I was just curious, so thought I chat it up - below was his response to my question "can you update me on the status of my order?"

"It appears to be delayed and estimated to ship on 3/3. I apologize for any inconvenience. I'll apply 20% to the order once it ships, as a courtesy."

I suggest if you ordered around the same time, go chat with a rep and try to get that code applied to your order!

Back
Top Bottom