Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

This lady on the phone is telling me that my shoes are done...

Then she goes back and says they should be done very soon...

C'mon, Nike...

:smh:

I just spent 35 minutes on the phone with the "supervisor" and this prick said "wait for your shoes or cancel it, I'm not doing anything else for you".

He said they've given me too many codes in the future, all of which were their mistakes.

I'll get a code out of them...

Last edited:
ordered 1/14. nike rep says that they are expected to be ready to ship 3/1.... i asked if they were delayed in hopes of getting a code. no dice

Daniel: Looks like your order has been delayed. It's currently estimated to ship around 02/21.

:frown:

Ordered on 12/31 :smh:

There's been a lot of occasions I got delayed email, then less than a week got shipping email.

Excuse me if it's been posted already but does anyone know how much longer the Kobe 8's ID's will be available?
I assume with the launch of the 9's the ID will be coming to a end soon?
Any info on this?

i have one more pair f grey/black I designed that I want to order. Just waiting until next week for the paycheck.
I have two Kobe 8 ID's already and one more will finish it for me although I really wanted the JR Smith ID to wear to the Knicks game at the
Garden.

Edit: Just spoke with a Nike CSR rep when I was doing a stock locate and asked about the Kobe 8 ID's. The rep replied they have no official date but he thinks
it should be around a few more weeks which is good news..

Last edited:
Daniel: Looks like your order has been delayed. It's currently estimated to ship around 02/21.

:frown:

Ordered on 12/31 :smh:

lol I thought you were talking too me because that's my name lol

reading that email must have sucked :smh:

im tempted to do one more....but I must resist

Didn't even get a damn email so I chatted to see what the hold up was. Then they hit me with that. SMH

These ID's better be perfect, would hate to deal with returns/refunds after such a long wait (2 full months). . .so much for "this product is custom-made and delivered to you in 6 weeks or less." 
mean.gif

When I ordered a pair of Kobe 7 IDs, it took 7 weeks and there's was glue stains that looked like snot all over the upper... I was pissed.

When I ordered a pair of Kobe 7 IDs, it took 7 weeks and there's was glue stains that looked like snot all over the upper... I was pissed.

So right in line with the quality of the actual 7s? :nerd:

Thats why I returned my blue cheetahs or whatever. They were garbage and had glue stains everywhereeee

they always have this problem with chinese new year, if you've been id'ing for a while now its no biggie.

sucks but its worth it when they come in ^.^

Back
Top Bottom