Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The liner
mean.gif
This. Liner is buns
sick.gif

That, and the extra $15 will hold me back from the new options...
the only way to use the new options is to use that liner?

Now you can do the tongue logo and Swoosh separate colors :smh: Good thing I ordered one with the black ice translucent when they were available.

The liner :smh:
This. Liner is buns :x

That, and the extra $15 will hold me back from the new options...
the only way to use the new options is to use that liner?
yup

Now you can do the tongue logo and Swoosh separate colors :smh: Good thing I ordered one with the black ice translucent when they were available.
black ice is still there, just not under the "gumbo" ID option.

options are cool, the liner is hot garbage

you should be able to use those options anyway you want, you shouldn't have to use that liner to use the new options

How do you change the fuse part along the upper? I'm stuck with the blue/red one no matter which pattern upper I change to.

Last edited:
How do you change the fuse part along the upper? I'm stuck with the blue/red one no matter which pattern upper I change to.
there is a way to change that, either a chroma or regular option, sorry I forget what the option was called but I think its toward the beginning of the numerical options maybe the 3rd step?

Why didn't they just add these new options to the existing ID and just add $15 if people select gumbo sock liner? 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Why didn't they just add these new options to the existing ID and just add $15 if people select gumbo sock liner? 
mean.gif
exactly

also I would love to see what the new glow options actually look like in real life, some pics of that posted by Nike ID would be great

Nike ID is taking advantage... $20 to add SS is kind of understandable because it's actually an added piece to the shoe.... But $15 for something with a design on it?! What the hell?! Nike is trippin.

mean.gif
exactly

also I would love to see what the new glow options actually look like in real life, some pics of that posted by Nike ID would be great
They should be doing that for all options. Every time they add a new upper, Chroma, SS, etc.

remember the graffiti upper debacle? Could have saved a lot of returns by showing pics of the real product

They should be doing that for all options. Every time they add a new upper, Chroma, SS, etc.

remember the graffiti upper debacle? Could have saved a lot of returns by showing pics of the real product
totally agree, they should do it for all options

Back
Top Bottom