Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Sittin on the fence on these Amnesty. Is the quality there on the all black upper? I read earlier post there are signs of white within the all black mesh.

if that red/orange glow sole is anything like the red octobers I will order a pair right now but I am afraid to see what it will turn out like

if that red/orange glow sole is anything like the red octobers I will order a pair right now but I am afraid to see what it will turn out like
Best bet is to order now, and return if you don't like. I don't see these options being available for a long time. I could be wrong tho...

i need help choosing....
embarassed.gif

keeping it simple what do you guys think both are glow soles. thank for the feed back in advance.

Blue sole for sure.

i also would change the swoosh color, i ordered a pair with that light grey swoosh and it looked horrible, like tin foil, not grey.

anybody notice that they fixied the rendering problem for the grey specks on the new IDs? They are still not fixed for all the other versions
mad.gif

Last edited:
why must we be stuck with the liner for the new options....... smh damnit man

and the orange gitd sole looks pink

Once again nike adds some pretty good options but throws something in it to **** it up. SMH. Kobe has hands down the worst options of the 3 sigs.

Yea i figured id let other people know so they don't end up with something they have to send back. The stadium grey looked even worse in person than in the pic i posted too.

i sent mine back and did a similar pair with white swoosh instead, so glad i did!

I wonder how accurate the rendering is on this chroma color.... the liner blows it for me though
I'd check the LeBron XI and KD6 ID threads. they had Chroma way before the Kobe ID, i bet you can find a pic of the finished product of this color Chroma

Back
Top Bottom