Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Bhms actually look good with the print since there was print on the bhm shoes.

Man that white croma,BHM and Bruce lees are dope.

I still want a pair of big bang 8s.

Can someone make 1 and post the rendering in here?

11j6an4.jpg

Wish I could make these with a black liner..

Yay or Nay?
If thats the GITD sole, then NO, because its going to be orange on the finished product which would ruin the Bred look

if thats just the normal red translucent sole, then you could make this exact pair on the normal Kobe 8 ID without that stupid sock liner and save $15

The glow on the shedding skin is weak you might as well use volt. The rendering for dark grey SS looks horrible too.

If thats the GITD sole, then NO, because its going to be orange on the finished product which would ruin the Bred look

if thats just the normal red translucent sole, then you could make this exact pair on the normal Kobe 8 ID without that stupid sock liner and save $15
I'm assuming that the red/orange clow will look just like outsole on red October yeezys... Not a true dark red, but looks pretty good IMO.

wow... alot of action today....

Love all the new options.... some real no-brainers. Makes you wonder why they werent standard to begin with.

While i think the liner looks pretty cool by itself, I dont see it matching any CWs very well.... so I'll be holding off until Nike lets you use the new options w/o the gumbo.

Just my 2cents there boys. looking forward to all the new crazy lookin **** y'all will come up with haha

i dont know.... these are ugly if you ask me. but i guess it kinda goes with the liner.

Last edited:
New options are cool I agree the liner is wack but might look cool with some designs

Going to come up with something using that blue glow sole later tonight

Last edited:
i'd definitely love to utilize that blue glow sole, i just can't make anything that looks good with that liner

Back
Top Bottom