Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

How long does it take for y'all to normally get your shoes shipped?

I ordered on January 8th, just a real simple all-black pair to play ball in. On the 7th, I get an email that it'd be an additional 10+ days past the maximum six weeks it takes to ship. So now instead of the original early/mid February I was thinking when I placed the order, it's now looking like late February or f***ing March.

Now, I'm pretty impatient, that's why it's taken me this long to get into IDing shoes. I hate f***ing waiting. Is that going to be the norm? Or can I expect most of the IDs I do in the future to get here faster?

I'm gonna ask for a remake but I gotta burn more gas. Living in Toronto, I gotta drive across to buffalo to get my packages. Can you stack % codes?

These were delivered today
The tip overlay looks uneven. The right shoe under the swoosh look like the overlay is hardly there. Maybe just the angle?
Been noticing that too on all the Chroma pairs. Nike is very inconsistent with it. sometimes its thick and extremely close to touching the swoosh, sometimes its very thin.  and in this case, it appears to not even be there on one shoe

Nice s dubl. I like the purple speckles on the midsole. Not too distracting from the design. Do you have the HN jersey?

Sorry to hear Alex. As long as you know your last name I wouldn't trip. Going through that waiting and gas for a letter? Or are you not satisfied with how they came out?

Last edited:
I just looked at my iD again and one of the overlay is higher than the other. Oh well not noticeable on black upper. I wouldn't remake them knowing that it might end up the same way again.

But damn... My right shoe, the chroma tip overlay (as mentioned above) underneath the swoosh is non existent.

Damn that sucks. 
mean.gif

Worth a promo code at the least i would say

Take them back or file a complaint for a discount.Terrible quality shoe, glue marks and uneven.My OCD is kickin in lol.

Nice s dubl. I like the purple speckles on the midsole. Not too distracting from the design. Do you have the HN jersey?

Sorry to hear Alex. As long as you know your last name I wouldn't trip. Going through that waiting and gas for a letter? Or are you not satisfied with how they came out?

i'm very satisfied. i gotta pick up my brothers IDs soon anyways, so i'm thinking if i should get it remade or just scratch off the letters on the right shoe.

View media item 809004View media item 809006
home and away chroma
View media item 809003

and some non-SLR pics..

Great job ^

Looks like they've fixed the white lining showing through the black upper...can't say the same about that red upper

Grimey... Those came out nice.

Alex... Yours too.

Your guys pairs got me wanting to make another pair :frown:

havent seen a pair of chromas yet that i didnt like...

nice job to the guys who posted their new kicks today.

Back
Top Bottom