Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Those are raw af!!!!! need a better camera or quality pic. perfect combo i have ever seen
Thanks. I will try to get on that soon. My Nikon got jacked when my house got robbed a few months back. I haven't got a new one yet. Thieves:smh:. I'll borrow a friend's camera or something here this week.

Thanks. I will try to get on that soon. My Nikon got jacked when my house got robbed a few months back. I haven't got a new one yet. Thieves:smh:. I'll borrow a friend's camera or something here this week.
dange...sorry to hear that....need a 6 lock front door.

My 6 pairs of iDs are delayed with an estimated shipping date of 3/10 I ordered 1/12, all they would do is add a 10% discount on the order. Not happy with Nike customer service it took several attempts to get a response. But I used a 15% off when I ordered plus the additional 10% its 25% of the order. My delay date has gone from 2/26 to 3/3 to 3/10.... Who knows when Ill actually get my shoes. Was thinking of another pair or two before they come down but now i doubt it. 

My 6 pairs of iDs are delayed with an estimated shipping date of 3/10 I ordered 1/12, all they would do is add a 10% discount on the order. Not happy with Nike customer service it took several attempts to get a response. But I used a 15% off when I ordered plus the additional 10% its 25% of the order. My delay date has gone from 2/26 to 3/3 to 3/10.... Who knows when Ill actually get my shoes. Was thinking of another pair or two before they come down but now i doubt it. 
That sucks

Yeah, just noticed..slightly off. Overall not worth the hassle of sending em back. Took 45 days to arrive.

I got delay email on 2/11 said would ship by 3/12, and they actually shipped on 2/13.

They're just updating you. When they say "ship by" a certain date, just means they'll ship by that date. Doesn't mean that's when they'll ship by.

Some of you dudes take advantage of these codes. Then when people actually deserve one, nike is hesitant to give em out.

Someone post some gumbo id's!
options just came out last week... Takes longer than a week for the whole process.

Slow down on the posts bro...

Does anyone have photos of the solid Volt uppers? I've checked the thread and theres nothing there.

At least they gave you something. Some of us were delayed and didn't get anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom