Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Grimey... Those came out nice.

Alex... Yours too.

Your guys pairs got me wanting to make another pair :frown:

thanks, but i just spoke with nike and they're remaking :smh:

no big deal as i can wear these chroma's for now until the new pair comes in (which comes in faster since they're expedited as per nike rep) :smokin

Alex... Yours too.

Your guys pairs got me wanting to make another pair :frown:

Me too man! I have 2 id's already and a $2,000 snowmobile trip to the upper peninsula coming up next weekend. Gotta stay away from these pics before it becomes an even more expensive month

First I would like to say i hate every single one of you guys who got your iD's

You guys are making me want to make 2 more iD's :smh:

Good job NT family, they all came out great :pimp:

Last edited:
Bigstress... I'm really digging your pair too. I like how the red flows with it all.

Thanks, i was going for same colorway as Lebron ID. I am happy with the result. Pretty decent wait time but they were dead on as to arrival date.

Man those pairs from @al3x89  and @GRIMEYY  are looking 
smokin.gif

is that the blue/red Chroma?

Alex... Yours too.

Your guys pairs got me wanting to make another pair
frown.gif
Thanks! Hopefully Nike will give me a 10% discount code for not adding my collar ID. Tempted to make another pair 
embarassed.gif

I'm about to just straight up copy @battleground03's pair. Gold specks and all :lol: :lol: :lol:. Can't stop looking at them :nthat:.

Does the "Clear" outsole option come out clear or a little icy blue? :nerd:

Last edited:
Dam makes me want to order a pair badly. I'm telling myself to be done with the 8s but I don't know I'm struggling lol

I think it is a combination of the lighting and the EM. Straight in person.

They're pretty much flawless, but have some minor scuffs on the Chroma.

Nothing, that I would send back for, tho.

Did anyone do a id with a yeezy plat inspiration with ss? Curious how those turned out. Tried searching, but so many posts.

Might have to pull the trigger on another pair of IDs. My girlfriend just said she'll pay if I decide on a design. GIRLFRIEND OF THE YEAR!!!!

all these quality control issues. seems like everyone's shoes were rushed out

i cancelled my remake and just took off my ID on the inside of my shoe with my finger. rubbed right off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom