Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The silver line should come off with some rubbing alcohol. They draw it on the chroma to line up the outsole on there. I got that scrunching of midsole which wasn't a big deal to me. The scratches on the chroma and midsole I would be slightly mad. You got several issues so hopefully another rep will deem it worthy of 10 or 15%.

The silver line should come off with some rubbing alcohol. They draw it on the chroma to line up the outsole on there. I got that scrunching of midsole which wasn't a big deal to me. The scratches on the chroma and midsole I would be slightly mad. You got several issues so hopefully another rep will deem it worthy of 10 or 15%.
ill try some alcohol and see what happens.

i could live with the scrunched midsole because they crease over time anyway, but the gashes on the Chroma piss me off, they are pretty deep

Last edited:
Yep she pretty much said send them back and wait another 6 weeks or return them for a refund. no other option and no discounts.what a *****, maybe i should talk to someone else

Didn't someone in here say they got to keep their pair and wear them until the remake was complete? wtf. 

your pair doesnt look too bad tbh... but if you're not happy, send em back.

if you're not happy with who you talked to (I had a problem on chat at first so I called), call again. Explain that you bought them for a specific event, birthday gift or something and theres not enough time for a remake, but youre highly unhappy with em.

Nike really needs to step up quality on these with the high price. Theyre going to end u losng more $$ than they make with all these returns.

That's the worst part is that they were almost $200 and they look like crap

0-2 on chat reps. same **** from the 2nd person, refund or remake. no discount

Last edited:
call.... thats what I did. Ill never chat with another rep for problems like this.

that blurple looks so clean in the sun 
smokin.gif

^ ya those are a nice pair :smokin

I understand the irk caused from the close up detail errors but on the flip side, no way in hell anyone can see them when they're on your feet

Yea its nice in the sun. here's some pics of the actual shoe since all i have posted is pics of the problems lol
think the tongue shozoku would bug me more XD if you do remake a pair the stadium grey would look better imo if you trying to make it stand out if not then black but thats just my thoughts overall its a cleanly designed ID!!

think the tongue shozoku would bug me more XD if you do remake a pair the stadium grey would look better imo if you trying to make it stand out if not then black but thats just my thoughts overall its a cleanly designed ID!!
Haha nah i really like the white swooshes. the Tongue logo looks a lot better in person, it's just washed out in this picture because of the direct sunlight

As much as I love the 8s, the iD quality all around is a disappointment. I wouldn't ball in my iDs that's for sure. Lots of issues for me not to make another pair. Sad to say because I really really like the 8s. =/

It certainly sucks but if they remake me another pair and let me keep these until i get them i will be happy because they look really clean if it wasn't for the quality issues.

the supervisor is supposed to be emailing me for pictures so we will see what happens

It certainly sucks but if they remake me another pair and let me keep these until i get them i will be happy because they look really clean if it wasn't for the quality issues.

the supervisor is supposed to be emailing me for pictures so we will see what happens
I understand you are disappointed because when you spend a lot of money, you want something perfect in return.

But your shoes are really nice, it's not that bad.

After 1 hour playing basketball, my "perfect" new Kobe 8 will be in worse shape than yours.

they let me use my bred's while i waited for a remake, even though they were unwearable. i don't see why they wouldn't let you use your pair in the meantime since the shoe is useless to them anyways.

Got these this morning. Oh yea, both designs from other NT'ers!  Big Bangs tomorrow according to tracking!

Only negative is the stitching by the laces on my navy pair but damn if im waiting another 2 months...

Last edited:

they let me use my bred's while i waited for a remake, even though they were unwearable. i don't see why they wouldn't let you use your pair in the meantime since the shoe is useless to them anyways.
Not useless... If still new, they'll ship em to an outlet and get their $$ back.

Not useless... If still new, they'll ship em to an outlet and get their $$ back.

i think if there's defects, they get recycled.

Navy and battleground03 inspired are nice. I got one coming also but with my own spin on it

Last edited:
Yall have me shook... i get my id on 5/12 (yes its awhile)

but all these chroma issues idk...

its bad enough the red/purple doesnt look like the rendering at all... hopefully it doesnt screw up my Prerlude 4 inspired pair

Back
Top Bottom