Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

so besides slightly uneven chroma, i have 0 complaints with the 2 pairs i got today. i am amazed. especially since i got them in under a month

and guys, the Blue GITD soles are straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

buy them while u still can 

Last edited:
So here they are, the Gumbo sock liner isn't bad at all, although i would still pick black over it if i had the choice.

But i am loving these, pics don't do them justice. ill have to take some better, non cell phone pics, later today if i can.

Most of the time the tip overlay won't be even. Kinda like a haircut, you're not gonna get the fade/line up to be perfect on both sides lol. We should be lucky they offer that option instead of just clear overlay. With that said all came out great. The blue glow is nice. Can't wait for mine to come in. The orange on the midsole is lighter but they came out great. Can't wait for that glow sole pair to come in too lol.

btw Nike ****** mine up. the Shozoku on the back was supposed to be silver (stadium grey) and they made it blue/red chroma 
mean.gif

are these cell phone pics?? Only asking becuase most of the time to get the glow to show up like this it an expensive camera?
Yea galaxy Note 3.

it kind of pisses me off cause the camera on it automatically lightens the picture in low light situations, so the pictures actually would have looked better if it didnt do that.  the blue glow is awesome in person

Big Bangs came in.  I chose to do the white GITD speckled midsole but you can barely even tell.  These things are beautiful!

and the blue glow 
smokin.gif
Both of these are ill as f***.  Really like that execution of the orange on orange on the Big Bangs.  This blue glow is nuts.  Considered ID-ing a pair with it but decided against it.  Now this image might sway me back if it's still available.

Anybody got a pair of All blues coming in?

Whewwwwwwww that MOF******* blue glow.

Anybody got the reds with the red glow coming in?

Man,idk if I want to do anymore ids but man them all blues is calling me.I want the mags and blue glow.IDK man Ahhhhh

I wish the upper and mid sole was the same orange on the big bangs.

What yall think All blue with white nike swoosh or blue swoosh?

Last edited:
Just got a 15% refund  (plus i already used a 15% off code when i ordered them) on the chroma blue glow pair because they put the wrong color Shozoku on the heel. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just got a 15% refund  (plus i already used a 15% off code when i ordered them) on the chroma blue glow pair because they put the wrong color Shozoku on the heel. :smokin
I've never seen so many mess ups/codes given out.... I bet nike does something about the qc for future IDs.

That's a worthwhile mistake. That color chroma matches with the rest. Good thing it wasn't the red or green chroma haha.

Nike scared me for a minute. I checked my order history and the order that had finishing touch status was missing. Turns out they shipped out today.

I've never seen so many mess ups/codes given out.... I bet nike does something about the qc for future IDs.
Yea didn't they completely forget the chroma on one of your pairs?  But actually other than the color mess up the quality on the 2 i received today was pretty much perfect.

i can totally see why they would mess up and use the blue/red shozoku, since i had used blue/red on both the lateral and medial swoosh

That's a worthwhile mistake. That color chroma matches with the rest. Good thing it wasn't the red or green chroma haha.

yea honestly i think it might look better than if it were silver like i ordered. but i guess ill never know lol. i didn't even notice until i was looking at the pictures i posted and i was like wait a minute, wtf?

Last edited:

So here they are, the Gumbo sock liner isn't bad at all, although i would still pick black over it if i had the choice.

But i am loving these, pics don't do them justice. ill have to take some better, non cell phone pics, later today if i can.
supa hot fira, got me waiting on mine, praying they come out this good.

Back
Top Bottom