Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Couple more pics of the glow. they glow bright for a long time. only put them in the sun for like 30 seconds and then they had been out of the sun for a few minutes when i took these pics cause i was screwing around trying to take pics with the nice camera before these pics, lol
that glow is too damn sexy

Whewwwww that blue glow

17,I WAS CHARGIN 17777777777777777777777777!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yo!! Jaw dropped at the blue glow, repped for the pics. Finally gonna pull the trigger if they put gumbo back up.

Know youve already given some good insight on it, but approx how long would you say it lasts? Every time I cop some kicks with GITD it's lackluster. Also, is it noticible in rooms where the lights are still on? or does it have to be a completely dark room. Thanks in advance

Did anyone cop/have pics of the red glow yet? Been trying to keep up w the thread but mightve missed it

Know youve already given some good insight on it, but approx how long would you say it lasts? Every time I cop some kicks with GITD it's lackluster. Also, is it noticible in rooms where the lights are still on? or does it have to be a completely dark room. Thanks in advance
I haven't really payed attention but it lasts for a while.  Nah it doesn't have to be completely dark to see it, see the pic i posted that isn't in the dark.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom