Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I did my ID yesterday and still haven't received the we started making e-mail. Im getting worried lol

I placed my order for two ID's on Jan 26th and I got my finished email touches email saying they would be shipped by 3/11...everything is good. Then I get a email delaying both sneakers saying one shoe is to be shipped no later then 5/8 and the other by like 4/9 or something. Really hope they get to ship out sooner, usually I feel like I'm patient when it comes to this stuff but if it really takes one of the shoes close to four months... 
sick.gif

Oh and that blue glow is ill 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I placed my order for two ID's on Jan 26th and I got my finished email touches email saying they would be shipped by 3/11...everything is good. Then I get a email delaying both sneakers saying one shoe is to be shipped no later then 5/8 and the other by like 4/9 or something. Really hope they get to ship out sooner, usually I feel like I'm patient when it comes to this stuff but if it really takes one of the shoes close to four months... :x  

Oh and that blue glow is ill :smokin

Same thing happen to me. Should ship in a week or so. They send you automated email about the delay as precaution just that they need extra few days to finish up.

Same thing happen to me. Should ship in a week or so. They send you automated email about the delay as precaution just that they need extra few days to finish up.
Forsure, that's what I'm hoping that it will be delayed a few days not an extra two months that would be absurd.

Damn @CWL50
 went HARD! did you just get all those at the same time?

i really like the Dunkman's and Miami Nights

Thanks man the Miami nights turned out to be the sleepers of the bunch and ya they showed up yesterday... Got to take advantage of those codes

arent those the clears @s dubl

@CWL50 wow you must have been like a kid on xmas. Can you post some more pics? Specifically of the dunkmans. I had to bite your style and ordered myself a pair a couple weeks ago. Props to you, thats a nice haul

Back
Top Bottom