Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

IMO they feel cheap right out of the ID box. At times, I thought it was me being a picky ***, but they definitely feel inferior. The craftsmanship is crap and even the padding they use blows. Of course, having one that "I made" always has me intrigued. Hopefully the quality isn't crap on the 9 IDs because those options are a ton better.

Got my Solar Kobeezys in today. :smokin
Pretty happy with how they look, I'll post pics later. Ended up taking 5 weeks to get them; ordered them early March.

UPS is slick! 1 of 3 pairs JUST got delivered at 8:59am...... A day where im nowhere near my crib. Smh! (1day UPS delay)

Now the waiting game with UPS for my other 2 pairs starts. Tracking has yet to update.

well, this thread is done imo... just a bunch of people complaining :smh:

does no one in here have common sense? the shoes were up till APRIL and the fact that the 9 lows just released should have been your clue to ORDER NOW.

no sympathy from me whatsoever, i'm actually laughing.

UPS is slick! 1 of 3 pairs JUST got delivered at 8:59am...... A day where im nowhere near my crib. Smh! (1day UPS delay)

Now the waiting game with UPS for my other 2 pairs starts. Tracking has yet to update.
How long did it take for tracking to update....

Its been 3-Days and all i have is "Label Has been Created".

For the most part this thread from here on out should just be Pictures of everyone's id's

Just like many folks here, my last pair was shipped on the 10th, and the tracking still doesn't work on UPS.

So mine just says label created also and it says shipped 4/14 so im hoping on that day it actually does ship

Pair 1 of 2 for me.
Came out pretty dope, bro! 

The Silvery Swoosh sets it OFF. 
nthat.gif

People had maaaaaad long to get their orders in. I made every pair I wanted to get in. The only thing that does suck is if your pair came in and they are busted up because you can't return them and make new ones.

I got some glue issues but I'm used to that with ID but the only thing that bothers me is the white that pops in between the red but other than that I really like them. The peach GITD sole may throw the shoe off but I like the contrast.

View media item 913907
Took em out for a quick wear before the EM is really stiff compared to my regular released 8s but they'll eventually break in
View media item 913921
Got one more ID coming in which I'm actually very excited for. Anyways keep the pics coming in, nice job BigSlim773 I like the silver swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom