Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The letters on mine didnt fall off but bled and stained my socks
eyes.gif

broke these out today.
Them Letters being Crappy is just Turrible... woulda killed it for me.

These joints tho... FLAME! I don't do White Mesh, but these boys did it RIGHT w/ the contrast.

The Black Ice Sole sets it off... good stuff bro!  
nthat.gif

How is this thread done? People are still getting theres shoes shipped.....like me

Last edited:
Thanks BG

How many more IDs you got coming in? Love your designs

Mad Scientist nice job that's a dope ID

Last edited:
well, this thread is done imo... just a bunch of people complaining
mean.gif

does no one in here have common sense? the shoes were up till APRIL and the fact that the 9 lows just released should have been your clue to ORDER NOW.

no sympathy from me whatsoever, i'm actually laughing.
Oh... You're complaining about people complaining on NT... a trait that every thread on this forum shares... 

Please, tell me more with different sized lettering for emphasis.

well, this thread is done imo... just a bunch of people complaining :smh:

does no one in here have common sense? the shoes were up till APRIL and the fact that the 9 lows just released should have been your clue to ORDER NOW.

no sympathy from me whatsoever, i'm actually laughing.

Oh... You're complaining about people complaining on NT... a trait that every thread on this forum shares... 

Please, tell me more with different sized lettering for emphasis.

View media item 914318

U mad I'm right

Ya u mad.

Last edited:
On April 10th I was sent an e-mail saying my ID's were shipped. I've been checking tracking everyday and it still only says "label created" but the package hasn't gone anywhere. Is this normal?

On April 10th I was sent an e-mail saying my ID's were shipped. I've been checking tracking everyday and it still only says "label created" but the package hasn't gone anywhere. Is this normal?
Ive got two IDs that are like this as well... handful of other NTers have posted this as well.. Im guessing Nike is sitting on a bunch of them until monday when they can ship them all out at the same time (just my guess)

People had maaaaaad long to get their orders in. I made every pair I wanted to get in. The only thing that does suck is if your pair came in and they are busted up because you can't return them and make new ones.

I got some glue issues but I'm used to that with ID but the only thing that bothers me is the white that pops in between the red but other than that I really like them. The peach GITD sole may throw the shoe off but I like the contrast.

View media item 913907
Took em out for a quick wear before the EM is really stiff compared to my regular released 8s but they'll eventually break in
View media item 913921
Got one more ID coming in which I'm actually very excited for. Anyways keep the pics coming in, nice job BigSlim773 I like the silver swoosh.
Hope the 9 comes out like this. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom