Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I previewed the 9 options..... The options are cool. I just can't get down with the shoe itself. Smh #MoneySaved lol

I'm not a big fan of the 9 myself but I am going to make those mangos too bad we didn't get bright mango on the 8 ID that would've been awesome

I talked to a nike rep asking why my tracking info hadn't updated In 6 days.... Gave me some blah blah about orders being backed up. He threw me a 15% off code tho

I talked to a nike rep asking why my tracking info hadn't updated In 6 days.... Gave me some blah blah about orders being backed up. He threw me a 15% off code tho
I did the same. He told me it was scanned into the manifest and should be shipping out any day now. Didn't give me a code though :smh:.

Last edited:
Dangit, I did the same thing and even asked for a code.  No dice 
laugh.gif
... Was going to put that 15% off straight to use on the showtimes

i tried to get a code by complaining about them removing the 8 with no notice or warning to the people who had them in their carts.

no dice

Damn. Well i got "shipped" email last tuesday. Today is 6days later and it only says "label created"..

So i asked, how the hell is it "shipped", but hasnt moved??

Yeah I got my shipped emails for 2 pairs on the 9th...I think we all are in the same boat. I ain't got no worries. I'm halfway expecting to see em dropped off at my house any minute :lol: thinking optimistic

I called and the rep said they should ship out tonight,that was 9 hrs ago and still nothing, he also said if not to call back tomorrow.

I called and the rep said they should ship out tonight,that was 9 hrs ago and still nothing, he also said if not to call back tomorrow.
It is only 10:13 in china so i give it  but 1 or 2 am our time before they ship.

Thats the time i have been getting the update emails.. hopeful the rep was correct.

don't get your hopes up. a rep told me the same thing on friday.... by that logic it should have shipped out this morning/last night

bruh.. when they do ship nike better put that one day shipping on them lol

nike is having all types of issues the past couple months.

First the delay on lebron id/delay on kobe and kd

NDC not letting you ATC or login

Now this...

geeezzzz

don't get your hopes up. a rep told me the same thing on friday.... by that logic it should have shipped out this morning/last night
all the rep told me was she had to direct this issue to the correct department and they would contact me via email in about 3 days

Welp still nothing... at this point im kinda hoping they just show up

I also got my shipped email on 4/9 and still have no tracking info.

I did get a 15% off code a week or so ago though.  I called and talked to a rep and got nothing, so then I sent an email and WENT OFF.  Then I got a code lol.

Yoooo fellas, if you haven't done so, hit up Chat for a code. Honestly I am not really that upset, but I figured what the heck, give it a try. I put my game face on and hit up chat. I swear I thought I was up against Yu Darvish. The count was 0-2 but i kept fouling off 100 mph fastballs until I got my pitch

"Simone: Right now, I can issue you two promo codes. One for 20% off your next Nike.com purchase. The other for free 2 day shipping. How does that sound?"

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom