Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I want a 20 percent too my status was label created for like 6 days too lol
same here.  i asked about that, then straight up asked for a code. got 15%.  first time ever.  

now that means i gotta buy like 5 pairs of shoes now though.

same here.  i asked about that, then straight up asked for a code. got 15%.  first time ever.  

now that means i gotta buy like 5 pairs of shoes now though.
tell me how you went about it I wanna see if I can get one too

tell me how you went about it I wanna see if I can get one too
me: asked about the tracking number.  

her: tried to say it was created yesterday

me: ndc had the tracking number 6 days ago.  

her: checks something (hold), admits it is "strange", then says it shipped on the 11th.

me: how come i cant see that, where are you seeing that

her: i think ups is having problems

me: i guess i'll have to wait.  btw, as a longtime nike customer, think i can have a 15% off code just for asking?

her: since this is an odd thing to happen, i'll give you a 15% off code

i have tried this before around the holidays, first time it worked.

I just asked for a 20% off code and got one. First time I've ever tried.

I told them that it wasn't right that they jerked the 8's off without prior notice, and that they should at least give me 20% off to make it where the 9's are roughly the same price as the 8's were.

Dear nike, i hate you for taking the kobe 8 ids down without any warning.

Everybodys blue glow soles got me feeling stupid for not ordering sooner lol.

I just got a full refund for the flawed black/blurple pair that i had remade.  Is that normal? Do they refund my account and then charge it again for the remake or did i just get a free pair?

Still kinda mad... that if my id 's are MAJORLY flawed they can't remake them

I'm worried about my chroma blue glow GITD SS gitd laces it's a lot of moving parts on this id that something may get screwed up and I can't even remake them

My scheduled delivery for tomorrow actually has a time attached to it. It's actually like 2 hours earlier than the UPS truck usually comes up my street. Never saw that before :lol:.

Last edited:
I just got a full refund for the flawed black/blurple pair that i had remade.  Is that normal? Do they refund my account and then charge it again for the remake or did i just get a free pair?

I got a refund and they never charged my card again. Free ids :wink:

But too bad the new pair had a defect too (unwearable)

Btw still loling at all the ppl mad at nike. You had your chance and were warned MULTIPLE times in the few weeks leading into them being pulled.

The problem with giving a set "date" is they would get flooded with a bunch of orders on the last day that they would have to probably order more materials.

getting antsy for the delivery of one of my final two IDs coming in tomorrow.... 

feeling like its going to be one last crazy day in this thread, with a ton of new kicks to gawk at.....

my pair that "shipped" over a week ago, and was supposed to be delivered today, is still AWOL.  tracking number only says "label created".  still. NDC don't know what's going on.  that's starting to bother me.

My last pair is arriving tomorrow but I'll be at work.  Hoping I can catch the UPS truck before work on Friday lol.

my pair that "shipped" over a week ago, and was supposed to be delivered today, is still AWOL.  tracking number only says "label created".  still. NDC don't know what's going on.  that's starting to bother me.
How did you know it was supposed to be delivered today?

Shoes made it from China to Vegas in a day 
eek.gif
 should havem after work 

Can't wait to start seeing the pics today!!!!!!

My pair has been delivered :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Can't wait to get home from work and add my customizations.

Checked my tracking, saw "delivered". Asked my boss could i run home for a sec. Glad i live 5min from work.

These are flawless!! Got them for my nana. "think pink"
Must be nice living that close...

These are a BEAUTY... 

still waiting on mine...

Edit: right after i hit submit my doorbell rang.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom