Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I spoke with the nike rep, (because I too, am having the same problem with the email being sent, yet not being shipped until today), and they said that the emails are kind of an automatic system. They send out the emails without actually checking on whether or not they truly have been shipped.

But hey, 20% code and another 10% off later, and my shoes are coming in Friday, I'm pretty happy.

My tracking says they'll be delivered tomorrow by 10:30am :nerd:
Last check in was Alaska today at 2PM. I live in FL, wonder if ill get em tomorrow...

I regret not cooking one up with that poison green outsole... :smh:

Last edited:
They're in!
GALLERY]

Thanks! 25% it is, i'll let you know how it goes.
Don't be afraid to ask for a discount code. Ask for a 25% off. That's the highest I've seen them give. I got a 20% because I asked for a 20%. Probably could have gotten more but I'll take it!
Don't be afraid to ask for a discount code. Ask for a 25% off. That's the highest I've seen them give. I got a 20% because I asked for a 20%. Probably could have gotten more but I'll take it!

Still waiting on an almost finished email. So annoying after seeing guys in the IX thread getting shipping emails already

My Seattle M's CW.... I ordered these at the same time as my Volts that were posted a few pages back.... And I told myself Id return the pair I liked the least. Its gonna be tough but Ill probably send these back even though they turned out nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom