Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

You should have yours in a couple weeks, this is the pair I ordered January 9th.

The pair I ordered along with my brothers on the 22nd, are estimated to ship February 25th-March 1st. :x

i ordered Jan 18th and they told me mine should ship between Feb 19th-25th

im not holding my breath tho :smh:

Here they are! Gonna disagree with my wife on this one, I think they're on point! Simple but original! I really like the clear soles!! IMO
pimp.gif

Sweet ID's Jada!

- and if anybody's wondering, my ID's took 45 days.....from ordering to delivered to my doorstep.

cls -- those iDs are clean as well

That white midsole paired with the translucent outsole turned out 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Here they are! Gonna disagree with my wife on this one, I think they're on point! Simple but original! I really like the clear soles!! IMO :pimp:

View media item 264422

wifey can't always be right, right? haha

Here you go!

Quack quack.

The pattern makes the Duck inspiration come to life lol. Loving the pine green behind the Volt heel clip. And the snake shozoku looks good with two shades of green. *smh at mine*

Thanks guys, I do believe they look even better in person.

The volt pops hard and the dark green Swoosh & shozoku are like metallic which look great.

I'm definitely going to end up making 3-4 more pairs, I am very ready for my other pair to arrive now.

:smokin

both ids are clean.
jada those were the second ones I was planning on building. mind if steal your design? I may change the lining and swoosh though

cls96789:

Those iD's are super dope! I had a design like that in my locker I just wanted to see what real life pictures would look like (Aside from samples). The Black swoosh is definitely a must because I like the shiny black full shozoku on the back. You can still see it, but its subtle. Well done sir!

Jada:

Not gonna lie, I thought that upper color selection would look awful on most shoes, but yours came out fire!

See folks, there are possible CWs that will look sick with the options we are given! (as I type that I realize I chose a pre-set Chaos cw :tongue:)

Both are fresh. I'm in love with the upper you used, Jada! How well do the shades of volt match up? Looks like outsole and heel clip line up perfectly but laces might me a tad lighter?

Regardless, this is the best thing I've seen on all of NT in the past week or so!!

More pics! Come on, why so stingy?

Great IDs guys. I feel like it's hard to go wrong with any of the upper choices.

thapointguy, I like how the outsole works so unexpectedly well with the upper.

Jada2001Retro, You are making me want that yellow upper.

I recently took a vacation out to Europe and I forgot I had taken a few pics of the ID studio in Paris. Figured I'd throw some pics of the finished pairs for anyone still thinking about it.

View media item 264954View media item 264961View media item 264962View media item 264974
You can see in the third pic the grey upper in the background. I feel like they chose a grey that is very borderline green for some of the scales. Something to think about.

I hope the hyperdunk quickstrike isn't the only news for ID this week... :frown:

Both are fresh. I'm in love with the upper you used, Jada! How well do the shades of volt match up? Looks like outsole and heel clip line up perfectly but laces might me a tad lighter?

Regardless, this is the best thing I've seen on all of NT in the past week or so!!

More pics! Come on, why so stingy?

Thanks, all shades of volt match up quite nicely.

The laces are brighter than the plate and bottom because of the material.

Back
Top Bottom