Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

ive accepted, still doesn't mean I have to like it.
I was debating possibly coloring it in like that guy did with the p ythons taking out the white spot

haha that was me. did you return them already? just get your jungle snakes and wait for other options so you could do the blue one again.

no they just sent the return label email today and I have 30 days.

what did you use and is it permanent?

I'm sure a fabric paint marker will work, they are usually fat on the end as far as the drawing point goes so just be careful or try to find a finer point one.

how long before your pairs actually shipped did you guys get the almost done email? :nerd:

^^ I never got a 'almost done' email. I got a delayed, followed by a 10% code. Then a few days after that I checked my NDC account and THAT told me it shipped & had a tracking #!?!? Not till a few days after that did a email come saying it shipped, THEN another email w/tracking info a day after. Dang that was alot! *catching my breath* lol

no they just sent the return label email today and I have 30 days.

what did you use and is it permanent?

i used paint but you can use ink/dye or marker whichever works best for you. No turning back though if you go with it haha

Those purple gold joints are FIRE. Please tell me you submitted that concept to the whole Twitter Kobe wears a designed shoe thing?!

i used paint but you can use ink/dye or marker whichever works best for you. No turning back though if you go with it haha

like the fabric paint you can get at fabric stores.? I ll look in to that today. thanks for the heads up.

I cant even checn how much my promo code is because nike keeps saying too many customers

ive accepted, still doesn't mean I have to like it.
I was debating possibly coloring it in like that guy did with the p ythons taking out the white spot

at the end of the day will u really notice the green unless u hold them and stare at them?

no but thats not the point. do you notice arm pit stains when you're wearing a shirt. yes....will you continue to wear that shirt...no.
its the same feeling

It really doesn't matter if no one notices... It's his money, his opinion is the only one that matters.

That's different it works though but i'd personally go with a different color Swoosh or go with black/purple heel clip.

Last edited:
Jada! You're right my man it should be about what I think. Been trying to get something ecent as I only am "maybe" wanting the green camos in addition to my pythons.

Right now the iD up above I'm like 95% sure on...It kinda reminds me of the way the combination of colors work on the green camos

Back
Top Bottom