Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Great IDs guys. I feel like it's hard to go wrong with any of the upper choices.

thapointguy, I like how the outsole works so unexpectedly well with the upper.

Jada2001Retro, You are making me want that yellow upper.

I recently took a vacation out to Europe and I forgot I had taken a few pics of the ID studio in Paris. Figured I'd throw some pics of the finished pairs for anyone still thinking about it.

View media item 264974
You can see in the third pic the grey upper in the background. I feel like they chose a grey that is very borderline green for some of the scales. Something to think about.

I hope the hyperdunk quickstrike isn't the only news for ID this week... :frown:

barca ID?

blue upper really turned out good.

My friend also received his ID using the blue upper. I'll ask him if he could send me some pics.

In Lakers we trust
wink.gif

nice to see all the id's coming in... so far all pairs have been on point... I need your advice on mine, what do you guys think? what would you change? I really wanted a pair of Chaos but don't want a clear sole because I play ball outdoors and I think they'll get all messed up.

View media item 266909

Last edited:
nice to see all the id's coming in... so far all pairs have been on point... I need your advice on mine, what do you guys think? what would you change? I really wanted a pair of Chaos but don't want a clear sole because I play ball outdoors and I think they'll get all messed up.

View media item 266909

xdr outsole? the grey works with the chaos theme and it'll last longer for outdoor ball.

xdr outsole? the grey works with the chaos theme and it'll last longer for outdoor ball.

thanks for the advice, your id's were awesome btw... the only problem I have with the XDR is I've read some places that they are actually black in color and not gray like in the Nike iD website... can any1 confirm this?

thanks for the advice, your id's were awesome btw... the only problem I have with the XDR is I've read some places that they are actually black in color and not gray like in the Nike iD website... can any1 confirm this?

it may be a charcoal grey, it probably doesn't fit with your design if it isn't lighter, abort the xdr option lol

.. I need to find out if there is green in those scales like mine had green.

There may be a very slight hint of green but it's a different shade of grey. It might be the material and white underneath that gives off the green a little. You need to accept that and move on lol.
350x700px-LL-755783fb_Nike-KOBE-8-SYSTEM-Samples-13.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom