Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I sent an e-mail to a NikeRep just to see what the status was with my iDs. In previous instances, I've received multiple e-mails before shipping, and this time I only received one e-mail like a week after ordering saying that they had started my design. The rep said my pair should ship out on 2/20, which would be exactly a month after I ordered. After that it can take 1-2 weeks, so it should still fall within the timeline set by Nike before you order.

Anyone with the Chaos or Chaos-esque CW try swapping black laces in? I ask because I own the Sulfur's and while the red laces pop, and I wanted them because I don't own a pair kicks with thin red laces that I could've swapped in, I feel like black/purple might do well. You guys think the laces from the 7s will go into these 8s? Got some purple ones from my iD VIIs I want to put in if the black ones from the sulfurs don't look good.

I sent an e-mail to a NikeRep just to see what the status was with my iDs. In previous instances, I've received multiple e-mails before shipping, and this time I only received one e-mail like a week after ordering saying that they had started my design. The rep said my pair should ship out on 2/20, which would be exactly a month after I ordered. After that it can take 1-2 weeks, so it should still fall within the timeline set by Nike before you order.

Anyone with the Chaos or Chaos-esque CW try swapping black laces in? I ask because I own the Sulfur's and while the red laces pop, and I wanted them because I don't own a pair kicks with thin red laces that I could've swapped in, I feel like black/purple might do well. You guys think the laces from the 7s will go into these 8s? Got some purple ones from my iD VIIs I want to put in if the black ones from the sulfurs don't look good.

give us an update? i ordered mine on 1/18, the chaos CW and was told they would ship between 2/19-2/25

also when i check my order status shows as build complete and has tracking even though it doesnt work yet.

good thing? :nerd:

yeah you're good it takes a few days for tracking to go live. It's chilling in China right now then off to Alaska - Kentucky - your state.

also when i check my order status shows as build complete and has tracking even though it doesnt work yet.

Yup, agree with the other replies. All Good! China, Alaska, Kentucky, & then your state. Track # should go live by Tues. I learned also to track it yourself. Don't rely on those email updates...you'll find out faster if u track yourself. Be sure to post pics bro!!! Aloha

Very...

When did that happen?

today, i checked last night and didnt have an email but i woke up today and checked my email and it showed up for 12:59am

said finishing touches but checked the order and it showed as complete and had tracking.

first time doing an ID so not sure if that all happens at once or what.

i just hope they arrive soon :smile:

I need a new design but everytime I put the order in Nike says too many orders are being processed

I need a new design but everytime I put the order in Nike says too many orders are being processed

^

Are you trying to add it from your locker? Happened to me when I placed my order. I just went and recreated the ID and then it let me add to cart.

Just checked the promo code I was given. its 20%

so I'm going to return and have them made again. a long with others.

may seem petty. but from 15% -20% seems to be a $9 dollar difference.
plus free shipping.!!!!!!!
144 an ID. I can deal with that!
now to wait for all of your IDs to roll in for more inspiration.

with this I can stick with my no Reg release Kobes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom