Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yeah that's the one thing I don't like about the chaos - the swoosh. You could probably paint over with a paint marker but gotta be careful that you match the colors otherwise whole shoe can be ruined. Just a thought, I will keep them the way they are though. I get mad compliments on them everywhere haha
Good thought.  I suppose you could use a paint pen on these kicks, but I definitely would be pissed if I ruined them...  My iDs have the white swoosh on the green xmas pattern and luckily it doesn't seem too transparent.

Those Chaos are tough btw... make me wanna iD the same pair haha

Last edited:
I wish the swooshes were like they are on the new CW the "supernaturals" where they appear to be thicker and textured. Small detail but can make all the difference.

Last edited:
I wish the swooshes were like they are on the new CW the "supernaturals" where they appear to be thicker and textured. Small detail but can make all the difference.

Yeah that would be nice. They don't have good options for the Swooshes that often. It would fix the transparency issue.

Just a heads up to anyone planning on getting XDR soles to play in outdoors.

The iD XDR soles are not the same as the China 'GC' versions.  Comparing my gr pair and my xdr iDs, they look nearly identical. The xdr soles do not seem much thicker or harder.  If anything, it is just slightly, slightly thicker.

I really like hoopin outdoors and I love how this shoe plays, so these will be taken outdoors regardless.  Just hopin they hold up alright

Gotta wait for warmer weather here in MN

Purple upper is very dark. Wouldn't be right for a Christmas 7 ID. If you don't mind, it might look nice tho.

Volt Mamba's...ordered on the first day Nike ID'd the Kobe 8's in Dec., got them late Jan.

Getting impatient waiting on a solid upper option. Plan on doing an atomic teal upper that color is sick! In the minority probably but wouldn't mind a brown color option for like the lining or something minor.

Hey guys I'm a new user here, so please take it easy :D

I need opinions towards my first nikeid design,

What do you guys think of this? Rating of 1 to 10?

Volts came out nice, still cant get passed that pattern though. They really need to give solid uppers, and colors like the lebrons and kds.

Hey guys I'm a new user here, so please take it easy :D

I need opinions towards my first nikeid design,

What do you guys think of this? Rating of 1 to 10?
This would make for a great Boise State cw.  Well done!

8.5, only because I'm not a fan of the YOTS or Holiday Graphic Uppers on Nike iD (totally out of your control though).

Yea I am going crazy over here man.This wait is something else.

It's been 29 days and no word back yet.

I didn't see a coupon to use.ole well.

Back
Top Bottom