Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i'm a sucker for dark uppers and white soles so they get my approval. i have one in my locker but with yellow swoosh. Just waiting for new upper option to pop up first.

Nice IDs! I actually did a blackout zk1 zkV ID. One of my favorite IDs I've done. If we had a better upper options I might've done it on the 8s too...

thank guys!

yea im hoping we get more options but for some reason I feel like we wont :smh:

one thing I hate about making my first iD, is that I feel like making one for every shoe I design now lol OD I hope not

I have to pull the trigger on the kobe elite quarter socks on ebay, are they comfortable s dubl?

The socks are alright... Nothing special. You might be able to call Nike and find some at outlets. I hear there's still some sitting out there.

Doubt it's for swoosh members, Nike employees only maybe?

They used to do that once or twice a year, but I don't think they have for a while.

just pulled the trigger on some IDs... now the wait 
mean.gif
 ETA: 05/09/13

Last edited:
@LAKB24 those are hotcakes! Do u mind if i copy those ids? I just need to unload some shoes and ill order more ids..

Yea the tongue IDs are pressed on or something.

Mine turned out shady... there are marks from whatever they used to press it on.  I complained to Nike but didn't feel like waiting another month + for a replacement pair.

Pic I posted earlier in this thread:

900x900px-LL-fd061306_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom