Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Got mine in yesterday YOTS pattern, all poison green, white swoosh, white laces, white translucent sole, white speckles on midsole

I dont like how i can see the black from the pattern behind the swoosh!

Last edited:
Anyone think the ids feel cheap? Mine seem to be bolted together kinda shoddily when you compare to an official colorway..

Probably gonna send them back. How does that work?

ive noticed that with the instore samples....they almost look and feel like knock offs....although i have seen some pics on here where the little kid who made them, decided to surprise someone stateside with his craftsmanship :wink:

Ya'll are doing a good job of making me not want to iD a pair 
laugh.gif

Anyone think the ids feel cheap? Mine seem to be bolted together kinda shoddily when you compare to an official colorway..

Mine feel just as sturdy as the other mainstream releases. The only differences I could find are:

Nike check on iD seems to screenprinted instead of a separate plate piece and the logo on the tongue is same screen printed instead of an embroidered patch. But those two aren't deal breakers for me.

Everything else seems the same.

If you wanna send something back, you have to go to your Nike account-->Your Orders-->Order History-->Return Items.  

Then you follow the instructions.

Missed out on the BHM and am thinkin this could somewhat fill the void.  As long as the orange pops similarly.  Looks pretty plain in the image but I think they could be nice in person.  Whatta you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom