Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Lame as hell... Might not make my ID now. For almost $200 it should be stitched.

Sob, my two ids are coming by the end of this month i shoulve waited for new options..

Hopefully we get a sulfur pattern or sold upper...

Hope options are good. Ill wait it out and hope for the best.

New pattern?!?! I was real close to pulling the triggers on these hah... i think the kb8s will get gradient and kdvs will get the n7 design

Last edited:
Good info. I was going to iD a pair when the Roshe iD drops but I'll wait now. Hopefully it's not too disappointing like the YOTS(pattern is okay but the preset colors are weak).

Got mine in today, ordered 2/28. My first pair of 8's after a bunch of 7's. This is my attempt at a rasta kobe. The first pic is without  effects.

rasta kobes look nice...man a lot of great execution by NTers

main reason i haven't done ID yet is the tongue logo all being the same color.....also wish they had 3m option

finally
smile.gif
I love them
Holy ****** Those are sweeeeet! Nice job man.

Well, they're finally here!!! Worth the wait. Kinda bummed the custom text is screen printed and not stitched, but overall I'm happy with the shoe. Will wait for the new options before I pull the trigger on another pair. Hoping they bring out solid upper colors.

I hate that cameraphones can't really pickup the true Volt color because in person the soles almost glow. 

Well, they're finally here!!! Worth the wait. Kinda bummed the custom text is screen printed and not stitched, but overall I'm happy with the shoe. Will wait for the new options before I pull the trigger on another pair. Hoping they bring out solid upper colors.

I hate that cameraphones can't really pickup the true Volt color because in person the soles almost glow. 
Good looks... i like them a lot

Good looks... i like them a lot
Thanks man, I'm glad I got these. Was looking for an Xmas Kobe pair but all the resell prices were $250+. Saved money and I like these a lot more than the Xmas pair.

Back
Top Bottom