Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

to be honesr I feel like solid print makes them look like reg nike lunar glides ..like I don't see anything special paying 180 for a solid print.
but I understand people want em and u like what u like

I don't mind a pattern, if the patter stuck with a theme! Why do they have 3 different colors in them? Makes you have to work around them instead of with them

what you can do with a solid upper:
These are so fresh, Skylar Diggins is lucky 
smokin.gif

I'm in a toss up on sulfur pattern or blue lights pattern.
the blue coral pattern has potential as is seen on these PEs just not feeling the blue coral CW it kinda looks like the blue corals have a purplish tint to them which has put them as a CW that im not looking to cop.

the blue coral pattern has potential as is seen on these PEs just not feeling the blue coral CW it kinda looks like the blue corals have a purplish tint to them which has put them as a CW that im not looking to cop.
yea I'm not feeling blue corals at all. but the orangeish skylar PEs are crazy good..
I think the sulfur pattern can be as good also. I think gray and blue or black and blue

Haven't seen any orange uppers made yet. I'm deciding between these 3, any suggestions could be helpful.

Also anyone know what happened to the extra midsole option? Still hoping for a zoom insole...
My vote goes for option 2, then option 1

Have you tried option 2 with the poison green translucent sole instead of teal?  I feel like that would be nice...

Haven't seen any orange uppers made yet. I'm deciding between these 3, any suggestions could be helpful.

Also anyone know what happened to the extra midsole option? Still hoping for a zoom insole...
I like option #2 for sure, #1 is good. But 2 is the best!

You can see my teal ID's a couple pages back of teal, black, and the grey base.

thinking about making these.... gotta c how my first IDs turn out though, 1 more week 
happy.gif
Nice! I like the way you used the poison green colors!

My Teal and Chaos pairs are coming in the 3 week of May! Can't wait!  Make sure to post up your pictures of yours!

Finally recreated the lower merions I'm considering but I just can't seem to get the cw to balance right with any of the outsoles...

these are the 2 front runners (i'll prolly still wait to see if they bring us some new options or release the amnesties down the line)

Back
Top Bottom