Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

LM #2. Highly upset we haven't received a LM CW yet....I know it has to come eventually.

I'm def gonna hold off, not being able to do the burgundy/maroon on the heel cup... and the gray options don't really match up.

I'll just hold out hope for a quality lm release

Last edited:
Ace colorway will probably drop around when TBs drop... My thoughts at least.

I'd wait to see before I ordered a pair of IDs.

Haven't seen any orange uppers made yet. I'm deciding between these 3, any suggestions could be helpful.

Also anyone know what happened to the extra midsole option? Still hoping for a zoom insole...
ive been waiting for someone to post an orange upper id... i think it comes out darker than as seen on nikeid

my designs

Finally recreated the lower merions I'm considering but I just can't seem to get the cw to balance right with any of the outsoles...

these are the 2 front runners (i'll prolly still wait to see if they bring us some new options or release the amnesties down the line)
The 1st one is sick!

I don't believe we've seen the orange upper with real life photos. The one on page 47 is a red upper. The one on NikeID facebook is shaky as well.

Update on Nike ID Kobe 8 midsole/insole: I talked with a rep today and they've pulled it off NikeID (who knows when they did it) because of lack of sales for that item and they thought it would be better to just make us buy the whole shoe instead of a replacement midsole/insole when it bottoms out.

LM1 are nice.... for 180 i wish they would at least make the logo on the tongue multi colored.

none the less enjoying seeing the finals results.......kinda wish i pulled the trigger on a pair a while back

Another 15% code means another batch of Ids.

smile.gif
lol no new whispers about them new ID options Jada?

^Solid iD man.  I like the concept and how you used just a hint of the poison green with that white outsole

Those are clean. Really like that the poison green swoosh is solid and not transparent and the white between the snake shozoku makes it appealing. I think i'm gonna order one like yours but with purple upper.

My "Night Vision" iD came in today and these things look AMAZING...

I am beyond thrilled with the end result...

What do you guys think?

SUPER CLEAN & SIMPLE! I like how you went for the solid stuff, I have most of the KB8's and messed with the speckles and translucent soles more :smile:

Sup mastergrim8, I've been going back and forth with voteforanh on an orange base colorway as well. I loved the way the poison green looked on NWT pair and will be ordering one of these today:

Red base:

Or

Orange base:

Any feedback? I'm leaning more towards the red base. BTW heres NWT pair:

Orange base for me KVN!

Back
Top Bottom