Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Mines are expected to be here next Tuesday.

Can't wait.

That would be exactly 37 days from order to delivery for those are thinking about ordering.

Those Maryland's up there are nice, I'd go with a Black heel clip and keep the yellow speckles and everything else the way you have it. Just my opinion, like it though man!

ID's came in, took 34 days. I like how they came out plus no crappy glue stains or discoloration or any defects
happy.gif
icy sole 
nthat.gif

Missed out on the the Grinch color way one that i wish i never passed on so doing a grinch inspired color way in these. 

Nice man but everyone doing the Chaos :lol: The purple is probably the second best option behind the blue hehe.
Trying to hold off until another pattern comes out. I'll have three pairs with the X'mas pattern if I make another. Might sell the X'mas and make it. Gotta see what Nike will do first.

ill agree with that. the chaos iD is about the only thing I would do with the options they have right now. Have a pair saved in my locker just waiting.

Back
Top Bottom