Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

If your trying to get these for missing on the BHM, i would just spend the little extra and get the real deal. Your gonna be spending just under the 200 mark anyways. Just my opinion. But your IDs are on point.
Agreed. The real deal is too sick. Just haven't been able to spot an 11.5 or 12 lately

I would like to see these iDs in person though

Agreed. The real deal is too sick. Just haven't been able to spot an 11.5 or 12 lately

I would like to see these iDs in person though
Free returns if it looks like baboon *** 
wink.gif

I hate that cameraphones can't really pickup the true Volt color because in person the soles almost glow. 
[/quote]

Look good, but I can't get over the swoosh not being solid enough to not allow the pattern underneath to show through. Only thing stopping me from doing an ID.

I swear my chaos iDs are longer for a 12 than my sulfurs and blue lights. May just be my pair but I can definitely tell. Anyone else with similar experiences?

I swear my chaos iDs are longer for a 12 than my sulfurs and blue lights. May just be my pair but I can definitely tell. Anyone else with similar experiences?

If mine come too big best believe I'm taking them right back to the outlet And Ordering Another pair, I don't care about the waiting time.

any one got actual pics of a chaos id with red inner lining? cant decide to go with purple or red inner lining
seen some with dark red... really irritating 

If mine come too big best believe I'm taking them right back to the outlet And Ordering Another pair, I don't care about the waiting time.

Last edited:
Seen a girl with these at the mall. She must have been 13 years old. Yes it was awkward asking her if I could take a picture of her shoes 
laugh.gif

They came out pretty good I must say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom